Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » VIDEO! Capcom vs. Tatsunoko
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page VIDEO! Capcom vs. Tatsunoko
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nice LB!

No new posts 13-11-2008 19:12 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks Cain for the great info and artwork! I do like the "Alex Ross" look of it.

No new posts 13-11-2008 19:15 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Your avatar looks good, SJ!

Now we can all speculate about what Jun is doing with her left hand... Wink1

No new posts 13-11-2008 20:49 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Your avatar looks good, SJ!

Now we can all speculate about what Jun is doing with her left hand... Wink1

You'd have to move Jun a few inches to the left and THEN it would look very naughty XD

No new posts 13-11-2008 21:07 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I love this as your avatar SJ, but then this pic is great LB, I wish I had thought of it.
But then I am an Owl girl so I guess that is why I did not think to borrow it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 13-11-2008 at 21:41.
No new posts 13-11-2008 21:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I played around with Photoshop on another piece of Shinkiro's excellent art, and I, um, removed everyone not from Gatchaman...

Even the Eagle, it seems, needs a Swan to watch his back!

No new posts 13-11-2008 23:37 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oooo...I like this! Animeclap

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-11-2008 23:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wow... Great info, Cain!! Thanks so much for sharing!

LB, excellent Photoshop work! You're once again making me jealous over the fact that I have absolutely no Photoshop prowess... But, mmmmm, very smexy image! And WTG on snagging it, SJ!! It's a fantastic avatar! Pleased

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 13-11-2008 23:51 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Ooooooo
I love this latest image, so powerful

No new posts 14-11-2008 00:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Oh LB .... Thankee for letting me steal your pic. I did a real half-arsed job of pushing Mark & PRincess together a little to make her look more possessive of her Eagle (Mine, dammit MINE MINE MINE ... All other girlies hands off or you deal with Swannie) ...

But this new pic just kicks some ass!!!

LOVE IT!!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 14-11-2008 00:46 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Great job! It makes me wonder why I didn't use that as an avatar. I guess because I love the Phoenix Wright-ish "Objection/Take That!" pose

No new posts 14-11-2008 00:55 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It is a great combination, LB! I love the picture!

No new posts 14-11-2008 01:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooo... I love this one too... biggrin2

No new posts 14-11-2008 02:26 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I really like the way Shinkiro has drawn Ken's face (okay, and body too) -it looks more real, but still looks like the Tatsunoko Ken we all know and love. I can only hope the CGI people at Imagi can do so well with the Gatchaman movie.

No new posts 14-11-2008 04:31 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Oh LB .... Thankee for letting me steal your pic. I did a real half-arsed job of pushing Mark & PRincess together a little to make her look more possessive of her Eagle (Mine, dammit MINE MINE MINE ... All other girlies hands off or you deal with Swannie) ...

But this new pic just kicks some ass!!!

LOVE IT!!!

SJ

You didn't steal it from me -heck, I stole it from Shinkiro! Me, I'm wishing they'd add Condor Joe to this game's roster.

You did make the Eagle and Swan look much closer, literally and figuratively!

No new posts 14-11-2008 05:16 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
You didn't steal it from me -heck, I stole it from Shinkiro! Me, I'm wishing they'd add Condor Joe to this game's roster.

It'd be kinda confusing now that they've already added a "Joe" to the roster. They're most likely going to add Joe as a cameo by having as an alternate color scheme for Ken. I'll be sure to check that out and let you know.

The game is also supposed to have Animated endings for each character. It might be a silent cameo like their appearance in the Yatterman 2008 Special a few months ago where only Ken spoke.

Speaking of Yatterman, it's a real bummer no one wants to sub the damn thing, it's really hard for a Would-be Tatsunoko fan to find episodes of Gatchaman, Yatterman, and others to watch. The only Tatsunoko everyone seems to be watching is Casshern SINS.

No new posts 14-11-2008 05:43 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Re-color Ken to have COndor colors? Well, I suppose it's better than not having the Condor at all.

iagree with LB though: the characters are drawn very nicely, and definitely recognizable as the originals!

No new posts 14-11-2008 05:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

I know what you mean, Cain. I've watched Gatch II, Hurricane Polymer, and some of the original Casshan in Japanese, and there are times I can't even follow the story line. It's easier when I'm watching with James, who knows enough Japanese to do an on-the-fly summary.

On the other hand, the animation and music are still enjoyable even when I am clueless as to what's really going on! Laugh2

No new posts 15-11-2008 05:30 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well Capcom USA just posted this the other day. Sounds rather promising!

The issue is that there are multiple potential outcomes... it's not as simple as "yes it's coming" or "no, it's not". And we have a few other issues to contend with that I'm not able to get into details on that are coloring what direction we are able take with the franchise in the West. Again, we're deeply in "stay tuned" territory but I don't expect to have any solid news to share openly, one way or the other for a couple months. - Christian Svensson, Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development

I would think the only REAL license issues they'd have would be Gatchaman (which I understand is in chaos right now because of Sandy Franks recent expiration of the rights) and Karas (because it's new)

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 17-11-2008 at 09:15.
No new posts 17-11-2008 09:08 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Sandy Franks rights have expired?

GREEEEEEEEEEEEAT now lets all put our funds together and buy them so a) we don't have to put disclaimers on all our fics and b) so we can put together a new TV series full of all our wondrful mischief..... sighhh

Just kidding, but it's a dream...

Ignore me, I'm on my first coffee and am not quite awake yet..

SJ
who just got a mouthful off coffee without sugar -- ick

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 17-11-2008 10:16 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: