Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Sites back up!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sites back up!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone! I'm glad the site is up again too! This is the first time I've been able to get on it since October 29th--I'm not blaming anyone I think it must be my connection.

Thanks Cep for your hard work!

No new posts 03-11-2008 16:02 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
Hello everyone! I'm glad the site is up again too! This is the first time I've been able to get on it since October 29th--I'm not blaming anyone I think it must be my connection.!

It's not your connection. No one has been able to get on since then, because of the upgrading and moving to a new server.

No new posts 03-11-2008 17:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
Am I allowed to plead the 5th or does that only work on Law and Order Boards?

Why are you pleading to the Owl? Wink

No new posts 03-11-2008 17:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I'm happy the site is up again! I freaked up those days I got stuck without Gatch!

No new posts 03-11-2008 20:08 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I was actually getting worried. I forgot......TWICE on Wednesday (bangs head agaisnt Rubber Room wall) and then I kept checking on Thursday and Friday but without any luck.

Sigh, I am glad now.

So are we back to the normal madness then?

No new posts 08-11-2008 00:06 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Cool avatar, TJ! Has me thinking of possible Gatch/Trek crossover fics though! Ahhh!

Actually, where is that image from?

That's the first thing I have noticed since coming back to this place.

Love it TJ.

No new posts 08-11-2008 00:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: