Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Small Outtage :)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Small Outtage :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Small Outtage :) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We had a small outage today as the server we are hosted on ran out of available disk space.

No biggy, we haven't lost anything Smile but at least we are all up and running once more.

On an additional note I am asking our host to upgrade our database and code engine and I this may effect the site as well.

I shall keep you all posted Thanks

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 22-10-2008 14:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for letting us know, Cep!

No new posts 22-10-2008 14:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ahhh, okay. That answers a couple of questions I had ...

Thankee Cep!

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:08 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thanks for letting us know Cep.

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Ecky thump.

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Ahhh... that's why I didn't see anything this morning...

No new posts 22-10-2008 21:03 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Guess I missed it! Glad it is back and running smoothly! Bandit2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-10-2008 21:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick

You didn't see Ecky thump this morning?

No new posts 22-10-2008 21:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick

You didn't see Ecky thump this morning?

Sorry, I don't know what Ecky thump is... Blushing

No new posts 22-10-2008 22:46 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I'm not sure I wanna know what Ecky thump is... Big Grin

Seems I missed all the fun! Glad that everything is back now!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-10-2008 22:53 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You two would have to ask people who live in the northern English counties of Yorkshire and Lancashire about Ecky thump.

I only say it because I like the sound of it.

No new posts 23-10-2008 21:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
You two would have to ask people who live in the northern English counties of Yorkshire and Lancashire about Ecky thump.

I only say it because I like the sound of it.

Oh, Met, don't let us hanging! Reveal us the secret of the Ecky thump!

No new posts 24-10-2008 16:06 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Unfortunately Amy, I am from the Midlands, which is just south of the north, so I honestly don't know.

It could the mythical Lanastian martial art Ecky Thump but I am not too sure about that.

I will however because it's you Amy, will look it up on wikipeida.

No new posts 24-10-2008 17:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I will however because it's you Amy, will look it up on wikipeida.

Ooooooh, Met, that's so nice of you Cloud9

No new posts 24-10-2008 19:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

As promised Amy.

1) The 2 words ecky thump is Lancashire colloquial response of surprise and similar to the Yorkshire colloquial ee by gum.

2) Ecky Thump is also the name of a Lancashire martial arts. The uniform is made of a big flat cap and braces. The main attack is hitting unsuspecting people with black puddings.

The martial arts was originally shown in Britian in the 70s in the BBC comediy The Goodies episode Kung Fu Kapers .

I hope that clears everyghing up for you 3 ladies.

No new posts 24-10-2008 20:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you very much Met! I've learned something new for today Smile

No new posts 25-10-2008 01:09 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Huggles CEP for all the work your doing to keep the site up and running!!!

No new posts 25-10-2008 10:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, thanks for the info, Met! Sore there;s a fighting style called Ecky Thump! Meesa must learn!

No new posts 25-10-2008 11:19 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I can just imaigne you in a flat cap and braces and waving a black putting around Amy and driving a black pudding Mecha.

No new posts 25-10-2008 11:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:

I hope that clears everyghing up for you 3 ladies.

Thanks for the explanation -I was thinking that it was the name of an album by the White Stripes! Laugh1

No new posts 25-10-2008 14:37 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: