Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Inspired toy...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Inspired toy...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think that's your best bet. Since we never see the Bridge from the exterior, and it's only Ken's cockpit that is visible from the front.

No new posts 17-04-2009 19:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'nm also hopong to modify the Speed Racer set for the G-2.Plus the bundle has some hinge joints that I need.

No new posts 19-04-2009 14:15 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

There was a big Speed Racer set that included a black car that looked a lot like the G2. Let me see if I can find it...

The black car on the upper left.

There are also a bunch of 'Lego Racers' kits that have car pieces that could work well.

No new posts 19-04-2009 15:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Wow I didn't know Lego made a Speed Racer set! I hope one day they do a Gatch series.

No new posts 19-04-2009 18:39 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

I was hoping Tatsunoko would give the thumbs up.

No new posts 20-04-2009 14:31 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I am *all over* Gatch Lego sets. If they make them I'll buy two of each one... one to keep and one to let the kids play with!!!!

No new posts 20-04-2009 17:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

TJ, I can see myself buying two of each too. Even though it's just me, I want to play with them so badly.

As a kid, I made a makeshift Phoenix out of my legos. It wasn't very big, but it filled the role I needed. That is to have a "ship" I could fly around the air.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 21-04-2009 17:40 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: