Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Inspired toy...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Inspired toy...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Inspired toy... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

SO my kids recently got a few Batman Lego kits.I haven't paid them much attention, but they've been playing with them.

This morning, as he was eating breakfast, DS was putting something together, and when I took a look at it, my jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

It seems to be inspired by a certain Bird car...

What do you all think?

No new posts 26-09-2008 14:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your son is talented Smile... and it does look like the pic a lot...

No new posts 26-09-2008 14:54 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, he really did make a Gatch II "Condor Attacker"!

Very creative!

No new posts 26-09-2008 15:02 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Wow! The resemblance is amazing.

So has your DS started calling it the Condor Attacker yet?

No new posts 26-09-2008 17:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL... the front piece is done for the Batman kit. And he hadn't finished the car. He had another more complicated bit to add on the back. But it looks so much like the Condor Attacker!!!!

Now I just have to convince him that it is JOE'S car, and not Batman's. (Or maybe it was the Penguin's?)

So the moral of the story is, if you want to make your own Condor Attacker, run right out and get this Batman Lego kit! ROFL 2

No new posts 26-09-2008 17:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

TJ, your DS is so creative!!! I can't wait to see his other creations! Smile

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 27-09-2008 at 12:02.
No new posts 27-09-2008 11:59 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

WOW! Your DS is amazing! I think he should work for the ISO when he grows up! Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-09-2008 12:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
WOW! Your DS is amazing! I think he should work for the ISO when he grows up! Winknudge

Maybe Hino could put i a good word for him. Wink

No new posts 27-09-2008 16:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

copy cats!

No new posts 27-09-2008 17:46 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Maybe Hino could put i a good word for him. Wink

Absolutely!! Your DS will make an excellent addition to our ISO family! Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-09-2008 00:46 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

The toy looks fantastic, TJ!Your DS is truly creative.

Looking forward to his other creations!

No new posts 29-09-2008 08:05 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn
The toy looks fantastic, TJ!Your DS is truly creative.

Looking forward to his other creations!

LOL, if you want to see his Gatchaspartans, I know I posted them in the General Section a little while ago...

No new posts 29-09-2008 13:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

A lego Gatchspartan!?! Now this I want to see!!!
Do you have a link?

No new posts 13-04-2009 21:27 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Xephon0930
A lego Gatchspartan!?! Now this I want to see!!!
Do you have a link?

I'd post it, but I think you already found it. Wink

No new posts 13-04-2009 23:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That I did.I was hoping to use parts from the lego starwars and construction pieces.

No new posts 14-04-2009 19:23 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Xephon0930
That I did.I was hoping to use parts from the lego starwars and construction pieces.

I try to keep the Lego genres separate in this house. We have Star Wars, Mars Mission, Indiana Jones, Batman and a sprinkling of Castle, as well as a massive generic bucket. So DS was using the 'generic' bucket at the time. But I'm sure you could do a better job with Star Wars or Mars Mission pieces. Lots of cool plane/wing pieces there!

No new posts 14-04-2009 21:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I also want to put Ken and the Gatchafencer for the Hypershoot,but I am having a bit of hard time what I should do with Ken and his eagle helmet.Question

No new posts 15-04-2009 21:22 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Could you modify one of the Lego Spaceman helmets?

No new posts 15-04-2009 21:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's what I thought of using and I have the X-acto knife for it.But I'm affraid of either a.cutting it the wrong way or b.getting cut in the process.Plus the lego space explorers are pretty darn hard to find.

No new posts 15-04-2009 21:36 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So far,I'm getting the shape for the G-1 and need to get another Jedi Starfighter for parts for the G-3 that connects with it.I think I'll make the cockpit go inside itself to fit onto the G-1.

No new posts 17-04-2009 17:08 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: