Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Stargate Worlds
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stargate Worlds
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Stargate Worlds Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you are a fan of MMOs, sci-fi games or TV series or even the Stargate TV series and DVD movies (2 have been made and one more will be coming), then this article could be just for you.

Stargate Worlds

It sound very promising.

No new posts 28-08-2008 16:13 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah I saw that! I'm a stargate Atlantis fan, but I'm no good at gaming, so I'll prbably never try it!! But it does look like a very awesome game!

Car

No new posts 29-08-2008 00:49 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have been told at work that the game will fall flat on it's face as Warhammer is the only MMORPG game still going with a lot of people playing it.

No new posts 06-09-2008 08:43 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: