Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Site needed a days rest
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Site needed a days rest
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Site needed a days rest Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes the poor old site needed a sit down for the day so I packed its bags and off it went to the beach for a nice relaxing sit in the sun.

Well not really but hey its a nice thought. Actually our hosts were having difficulties their end which knocked out our site and a host of others too.

But we are back now so let the crazyness continue!! amen

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-08-2008 22:05 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm so glad we're back! I really missed the site while she took a break. Wink

No new posts 25-08-2008 23:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah, ITA...it's good to have the site back...I didn't realize how much I visited until it was down! Animeluv

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-08-2008 23:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Usually I would agree whole heartedly, but yesterday I had company over for the morning and then I spent all afternoon ... (dare I say it) ..... *Cloud whispers* writing.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 25-08-2008 at 23:44.
No new posts 25-08-2008 23:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

OOoooooo...do tell...or post! animewink

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-08-2008 23:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ummmmm ... how do I put this? .... Nope.
It is not ready for "public" viewing yet.

No new posts 26-08-2008 00:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I can see CEP buying Gatchamania a cocktail at a resort while the site stretches out and relaxes in a deck chair by the pool... Shades

No new posts 26-08-2008 03:15 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Usually I would agree whole heartedly, but yesterday I had company over for the morning and then I spent all afternoon ... (dare I say it) ..... *Cloud whispers* writing.

Wheee!

And Cep, I really missed the site when it was down!

No new posts 26-08-2008 03:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I'm glad we have such a dedicated fan base here Smile Brings a smile to my face!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 26-08-2008 22:52 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

You lot went to the seaside without me. Oh well, at least I was testing the beer in Ledbury thoroughly for about 3 days and testing the Boddingtons in Hereford on Saturday afternoon.

No new posts 28-08-2008 12:13 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Yay, we're back up! The site was down when I got up this morning, and I was afraid I was in for an all day downage.

I guess the hosts are still having some problems.

No new posts 01-09-2008 14:30 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Hope the problem is solved now.

No new posts 01-09-2008 14:39 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Dog
We seem to be having a few little problems these days. I wonder what our "host" is doing. There have been a few times now when I try to get on and I get the server down message.

No new posts 01-09-2008 17:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Yep, saw that this morning too! Thank goodness the board is back now... I don't think I could take another day of it being gone... Crying4

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 01-09-2008 17:57 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

The site needed to take a break for Labor day Smile

No new posts 01-09-2008 18:35 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I was worried too! I went out for a bit and when I got home it was up again. Yay!!!!! woohoo

No new posts 01-09-2008 20:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: