Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Calling all personnel this is 7Zark7
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What would you most like to dom to 7zark7?
Blow him up with a Yo-yo. vote leftpercentvote right 10 40.00%
Tell him the good news, he has a fan club. Then show him a picture of 1Rover1 vote leftpercentvote right 6 24.00%
Conspire with the Condor on how to set him up for a conspiracy with Spectra. vote leftpercentvote right 5 20.00%
Spread a rumour that he's having an affair with a robot and its not Susan vote leftpercentvote right 2 8.00%
Ignore him and hope he gets the message. vote leftpercentvote right 2 8.00%
Kiss him, after he gets along with the Eagle, it might make him jealous vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Send him a Christmas card every year, because you feel sorry for him. vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Tell him the good news, he has a fan club. vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Be nice to him after it's his week of fame. vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Total: 25 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Calling all personnel this is 7Zark7
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Calling all personnel this is 7Zark7 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think the poll speaks for itself... *grins*

No new posts 28-07-2008 11:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I like the yo-yo idea but doing anything with the Condor sounds like fun! (Already I've turned this thread smutty) quickhide

No new posts 28-07-2008 15:09 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I should admit that I'd be willing to frame more than just Zark for conspiring with the enemy, if I get to conspire with the Condor while doing it.

No new posts 28-07-2008 18:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Can you just imagine Zark taking over Zoltar's job?

No new posts 28-07-2008 18:29 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Can you just imagine Zark taking over Zoltar's job?

Now that would givfe G-Force a run for their money!!! Not like they're paid enough anyway!

No new posts 28-07-2008 19:30 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I picked this one:

Tell him the good news, he has a fan club. Then show him a picture of 1Rover1!!!

Truly malicious!!! Good thought, Ebony!!

No new posts 28-07-2008 19:32 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm glad you liked my poll...

Could you imagine if I had "chose your favourite Ep..."

No new posts 28-07-2008 22:36 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Decisions, decisions!

I'm inclined to say "Ignore him", but I'm not sure he would get the message. I think he would instead be more persistent...

Spreading the "Not Susan" rumor would be good fun, but would anyone really care?

Of course I could be nice to him for a week, but why??

Conspiring with the Condor is always fun, but I think too many are already conspiring with the G2, so that wouldn't leave me much "conspiring time" alone with him...

No, I think I'm going to have think about this one for a while.... Wink

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-07-2008 22:59 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Zark definitely isn't subtle.... you need to bonk him on the head with a yo-yo.... Devil1

No new posts 29-07-2008 01:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Can't pass by the opportunity to take direct, decisive action against Zark -- yo-yo it is (and then a celebration with the Condor!)

No new posts 29-07-2008 12:19 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Definitely the yoyo...that animation of mine is so satisfying...nothing like Zark bits strewn all over the floor!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-07-2008 12:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Maybe someone could draw little flying saucers on his screens, so he's too busy cleaning them to talk?

No new posts 29-07-2008 18:23 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Someone could slip him a Mickey during one of his 10 second oil breaks..or download a virus to him. (Condorfan rubs her hands maliciously...Evil5

No new posts 29-07-2008 19:17 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
Someone could slip him a Mickey during one of his 10 second oil breaks..or download a virus to him. (Condorfan rubs her hands maliciously...Evil5

Oooooh! I love that idea Condorfan. Now did someone not write a fic about Zark being downloaded with a virus? That would be such a fun story to write.

No new posts 29-07-2008 19:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Tj did a really funny ficcie about him actually working for Spectra and covering up everything... The Swan blew him up...

The virus would work, you can get creative with it too.

No new posts 29-07-2008 22:15 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

Bring him to me I will dispose his carcass...

No new posts 21-08-2008 19:18 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
MrVampire MrVampire is a Male

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-12-2009

spacer

I voted the yo-yo because sending him on a blind date with a dalek wasn't on the list.

Galactor Space Cats! Galactor

I'll write something else entertaining here eventually...

No new posts 29-12-2009 12:31 MrVampire is offline Send an Email to MrVampire Homepage of MrVampire Search for Posts by MrVampire Add MrVampire to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Then the Dalek would find out who did that and come gunning. And unlike Imperial Stormtroopers, they don't miss.

No new posts 30-12-2009 01:45 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

No!

Show him the BotP Movie and tell him you wished he was always as good as that...

No new posts 30-12-2009 16:27 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
I picked this one:

Tell him the good news, he has a fan club. Then show him a picture of 1Rover1!!!

Truly malicious!!! Good thought, Ebony!!

My son chose that one but then changed his mind after I had voted. Then he wanted the yo-yo.

Mark and Princess are always gushing about how wonderful Zark is. I don't remember a single time Jason said anything to Zark or said anything good about Zark. Can anyone else?

No new posts 30-12-2009 23:44 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: