Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Calling all personnel this is 7Zark7
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What would you most like to dom to 7zark7?
Blow him up with a Yo-yo. vote leftpercentvote right 10 40.00%
Tell him the good news, he has a fan club. Then show him a picture of 1Rover1 vote leftpercentvote right 6 24.00%
Conspire with the Condor on how to set him up for a conspiracy with Spectra. vote leftpercentvote right 5 20.00%
Spread a rumour that he's having an affair with a robot and its not Susan vote leftpercentvote right 2 8.00%
Ignore him and hope he gets the message. vote leftpercentvote right 2 8.00%
Kiss him, after he gets along with the Eagle, it might make him jealous vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Send him a Christmas card every year, because you feel sorry for him. vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Tell him the good news, he has a fan club. vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Be nice to him after it's his week of fame. vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Total: 25 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Calling all personnel this is 7Zark7
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tengu
No!

Show him the BotP Movie and tell him you wished he was always as good as that...

There was a movie?

Or are you kidding?

No new posts 31-12-2009 00:08 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
I picked this one:

Tell him the good news, he has a fan club. Then show him a picture of 1Rover1!!!

Truly malicious!!! Good thought, Ebony!!

My son chose that one but then changed his mind after I had voted. Then he wanted the yo-yo.

Mark and Princess are always gushing about how wonderful Zark is. I don't remember a single time Jason said anything to Zark or said anything good about Zark. Can anyone else?

I don't think Jason could have said anything similar to Zark!

I chose the "Tell him the good news, he has a fan club. Then show him a picture of 1Rover1!!!" because I doubt there's anyone that's really a Zark's fan ... with no offence! ... and 1Rover1 must have been purposely programmed to be one!

No new posts 31-12-2009 10:17 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

No, Im not kidding.

Its in the Region 2 box set.

And its `not` the Gatch movie.

Its a modern recreation of BotP, without losing anything.

And the team get to hit goons!

7Zark7 is less annoying, and is reemployed very well

No new posts 31-12-2009 10:31 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

And, as I live in Region 1, no way to watch it, even if I could get it.

Load that puppy onto Veoh or YouTube, stat!

No new posts 31-12-2009 22:41 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: