Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » that battle system thingie
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page that battle system thingie
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer
that battle system thingie Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

alright .. how the hell do i earn money so i can challenge Buffy to a game of fisticuffs?

... because, of course, being so broke i can't afford a sword or anything. i guess will have to bowl her over with my winning personality and charm.

grin.

No new posts 03-04-2004 18:14 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I reckon you get 5 units of currency every time you post. Which should put me on 20 now.

So, what does a sword cost? Or does anyone want to donate their money to me? And how do I get a pet? Cep's got a cat, Lyon's got a lion, I want something too!

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 03-04-2004 18:17 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hah! I've got a pet now. I must be getting the hang of this place.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 03-04-2004 18:20 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

*giggles* well you can either fight for cash or fight for the sake of it Big Grin

Just challenge the person by creating a new battle, they will recieve a PM about the fight and then you can duke it out.

However it is advised you fight people who are on the forums at the time otherwise you'll be in for a long wait .

The money in the battle system is gained in various ways but all of it is done through forum activity.

Posting threads, replies and battling for money will raise cash and experience.

If a thread you create has so many replies you get bonus cash and this also applies to views as well.

At the moment I have set everything to base levels because it is best to level up the cash depending on the activity of the forums themselves 3D

Swordfight

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 03-04-2004 18:26 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lyon
alright .. how the hell do i earn money so i can challenge Buffy to a game of fisticuffs?

... because, of course, being so broke i can't afford a sword or anything. i guess will have to bowl her over with my winning personality and charm.

grin.

Put em uuuUuuuuup....Put em uuUUuuuuup! I'll fight you all together...I'll take you all apart! Nff..Nff...Nff....

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 05-04-2004 11:29 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Oh and I almost forgot before you can battle you need to set up your RPG charector in your profile Samurai2

No new posts 05-04-2004 11:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

Umm...Think we can purge a bit more of the German from the boards? If you notice in Buffy's post, right above the quote box you see "Zitat" instead of "Quote".

I mean, let's not be TOO obvious about Galactor's affiliation with the Germans, now. Big Grin

Also, Cep, please let me know what can be done to...freshen up the battle system and make it a bit more relevant to the site topic. I'm sure more than one of us would love to grab some of Joe's feather shurikens!

Katse

No new posts 05-04-2004 15:06 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Hehe funny you should mention that hun because I have been trying to track that little zitat thing down for ages Big Grin

As for the RPG system if people would like to get it customised to gatch then they will need to help me replace all the images with gatch ones, items, weps, armors, factions etc. And what would we change the elements too I wonder? Cow

No new posts 05-04-2004 15:25 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

I could sell pics of myself in the nuddy....

(what do you mean? your already naked as a day old blackbird??)

No new posts 05-04-2004 20:46 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

lol Tengu, Tengu Eek6

No new posts 05-04-2004 21:04 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Now Cep, you must supply weapons suitable for a Tengu...a katana will do, plus that nice bow that was used in OAV 1...

Best of all is the tessen, a folding fan made out of iron that is the special weapon of the tengu and indeed was invented by them.

(Got one myself when I find it.)

No new posts 05-04-2004 21:33 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Well have you guys actually mossied on over to the itemshop yet? I am sure there are some weapons there to please ya. Plus if you can provide a similar image not only will I create the weapon but I'll also give the creator a free one for their efforts OK

No new posts 05-04-2004 21:54 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Berg Katse
Umm...Think we can purge a bit more of the German from the boards? If you notice in Buffy's post, right above the quote box you see "Zitat" instead of "Quote".

I mean, let's not be TOO obvious about Galactor's affiliation with the Germans, now. Big Grin

Katse

But I *like* "Zitat." It's cool, zitat, un-zitat. It's just a fun word to say. Come on, Katse, say it out loud. Zitat. Fun, eh? Like catching chickens. Chicken Catchchicken

No new posts 06-04-2004 03:32 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Hmmchicken hmmmm.....chicken.

I still can't find the zitat thing anywhere hehe, I've checked the php files the templates the javacode......*wonders*

No new posts 06-04-2004 09:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Leave it alone! It's cool, like a quirk or something. Germans rock! German

No new posts 06-04-2004 18:11 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Why not have a vote about it? *grin* make a poll thread hehe, start a protest Protest

No new posts 06-04-2004 18:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*chants* WE WANT ZITAT, WE WANT ZITAT, WE WANT ZITAT, WE WANT ZITAT

Soapbox

My friends, we have come together to protest the removal of something that is sacred to everything we believe in! The desecrators plan on uniting in order to remove the blessed word "zitat" from our messageboard. Can we allow this? No, we cannot! We must protest this movement in every we can. We must show them that we will not allow our beloved zitat to be taken away from us like a colt from its mare. We shall conquer!

Soapbox

No new posts 06-04-2004 18:27 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

like a colt from its.... mare?

Elvin, baby-doll, you dont get out anywhere NEAR enough/

No new posts 06-04-2004 21:33 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ya know, weaning and all that. *G*
Admit it, I'd be a lot less interesting if I actually got a life or anything resembling such. Trippy

Anyways, it sounded dorky enough to be in one of those empowering speeches that annoy me to no end. I love, however, to mock them. It brings great fun. ^_^

*sniff* I have no life. If I'm not here yakking on the internet, I'm practicing in (I kid you not) a white, padded room (padded for sound-proofing). Or I'm in class. *sniff* I swear to God, there are few to no sane music majors. I think insanity is a requirement for the program. ^_^

No new posts 07-04-2004 01:56 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CeNedra CeNedra is a Female
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-03-2004

spacer

The "zitat" thing is stored in the database:

From install.php

code:

$db_zugriff->query("INSERT INTO bb".$n."_bbcode VALUES ( '6', 'quote', '<blockquote><font size=1>Zitat:</font><hr>\\\\1<hr></blockquote>', '1');");

No new posts 07-04-2004 13:59 CeNedra is offline Send an Email to CeNedra Search for Posts by CeNedra Add CeNedra to your Buddy List Add CeNedra to your Contact List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: