Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Eagle vs. Condor
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Which one would you choose?
Joe/Jason vote leftpercentvote right 19 51.35%
Ken/ Mark vote leftpercentvote right 18 48.65%
Total: 37 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Eagle vs. Condor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dooes that mean Hino has a girl crush on CD???

Hugs Hino... cool3

No new posts 03-07-2008 00:30 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Dooes that mean Hino has a girl crush on CD???

Hugs Hino... cool3

I am not sure if I should be flattered by that or take it as an insult. Nobody1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 03-07-2008 at 00:43.
No new posts 03-07-2008 00:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Scared

I'm away from the board for two hours and this is what happens???? Yeesh, I'm about to star in my own yaoi with CD, and I don't even swing that way (not that there's anything wrong with it....)!! Eek

OK, I will make this very clear (TJ, are you paying close attention???). Although I am a female Eagle, I only have eyes for a certain MALE Eagle (or two - with a little MALE Condor on the side!). So, although I appreciate TJ's effort at trying to hook me up, unless said hookee has messy dark brown hair, blue eyes, and wears a cup, I will pass on the invite... (no offense, CD!)

You are a sneaky Swan, TJ... (I knew you would get me back.... You are a crafty Swan and always get your revenge!)

And CD, JFTR, if someone tried to hook me up with me, I would be insulted. You can do so much better!!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 03-07-2008 00:58 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud gives HIno an friendly Owl hug. Huggles

We are still friends though right. Wink2

No new posts 03-07-2008 01:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

All I was doing was commenting when CD said she wanted an Eagle who loved her!!!! Angel1

No new posts 03-07-2008 01:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Yes! Of course we're still friends, CD!! That doesn't change!

And thanks for the hug. Here's one right back atchya! Huggles

Now, Ms. Swan... Nice try at trying to get out of it... But you are the least innocent of all, so your explanation of an innocent objective won't get you anywhere! Devil2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 03-07-2008 01:26 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud sits back, snickers and watches as the Eagle and Swan go at it. Flashing Wink

No new posts 03-07-2008 01:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Scared

I'm away from the board for two hours and this is what happens???? Yeesh, I'm about to star in my own yaoi with CD, and I don't even swing that way (not that there's anything wrong with it....)!!

Laugh2 So no yuri (the all-female equivalent of yaoi -and don't go reading anything into the fact that I know the term!)? Some male Gatchamaniacs might actually be disappointed.

No new posts 03-07-2008 01:38 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I knew that would kindle a flame...

No new posts 03-07-2008 02:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
your explanation of an innocent objective won't get you anywhere! Devil2

But.... but.... I need to GO somewhere... to the ComiCon....

No new posts 03-07-2008 13:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I have heard of the 'yuri' term too. but only because it is actually a category on the Gatch Fanfic Archives. Don't think there are any fics there, though...

No new posts 03-07-2008 13:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I have heard of the 'yuri' term too. but only because it is actually a category on the Gatch Fanfic Archives. Don't think there are any fics there, though...

IMHO, I hope no one starts any either....

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-07-2008 16:23 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

IMHO, I hope no one starts any either....

Well who would they hook Jun up with? Doctor Pandora?
There are not many options unless it is Devil Stars. Or Katse in Female form.

No new posts 04-07-2008 00:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

ROTFL!!!

CD, I love to say I'd wanna see that ficcie....

Thats a new style of hook ups....So does Rory do female hook ups too...

No new posts 04-07-2008 02:03 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
ROTFL!!!

CD, I love to say I'd wanna see that ficcie....

Thats a new style of hook ups....So does Rory do female hook ups too...

No you don't!

at least No I wouldn't want to see that.
I can only think I one person I want to see the Swan with .... the Eagle. Pleased

No new posts 04-07-2008 02:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I forgot to put the BUT at the end...

No that would be ewwwwwwwweee

No new posts 04-07-2008 02:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

#Amy's ears prick up# Swan yuri fic? Animelol Where?

So, poor Jun, after being ignored for so long by the Eagle, decided to go for women?

No new posts 04-07-2008 06:52 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Amy... She pretty enough to have any guy...

No new posts 04-07-2008 22:17 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Amy... She pretty enough to have any guy...

Yup, Ego's always open for her! Knight

No new posts 05-07-2008 07:21 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

She'd love to kick his butt across the room...Wink2

No new posts 05-07-2008 07:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (9): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: