Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » WANTED
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WANTED
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Wanted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

WANTED!!!!

DEAD OR ALIVE (Preferbly dead.)

FOR IMPERSONATING THE COMMANDER OF G FORCE

A Japanese youth known only as "NTT Ken" Believed to have escaped from a boy band. He was last seen performing an illegal base jump whilst supposedly working for the company Nippon East Telegraph.

No known Spectra affliations but we are working on it.

ARMED WITH A SONIC BOOMERANG

ON NO ACCOUNT TO BE APPROACHED.

IF YOU SEE HIM, PLEASE CONTACT THE TATSUNOKO FAN CLUB.

REWARD $5000 Federation Dollars.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?

No new posts 24-05-2004 13:44 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You mean this man? Big Grin

Tengu Darl if your using images try to make them .gif or .jpeg as bitmaps (.bmp) are large and cumbersome. You can see the difference in size by the download

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 24-05-2004 14:08 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Man?

He is....but a boy...

No new posts 24-05-2004 14:23 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

He's Gatchamando enermy No. 1 at the moment....

Who knows what he is capable of?

No new posts 24-05-2004 15:23 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

You mean capable of besides looking cooler than the original 'Bellbottom Boy'? Bet you'd never see THIS boy in...ahem....roller skates, seriously planning to use them tactically against Galactor....

(Buffy is ka-danked across the head by multiple birdrangs.)

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 24-05-2004 16:17 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

That would depend on the choreographer and the latest teen trend. He's probably be stuck with a hula hoop as an offensive weapon instead. Or a water gun, or one of those horrible little alien in an egg things. Or some kind of candy that you can put drops of coloured stuff on which make you hyperactive. Actually, that's probably more of a NTT Jinpei thing.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 24-05-2004 18:13 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

He is accompanied by anyone Tengu?

No new posts 24-05-2004 18:38 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, a psycopath who thinks hes a condor, an erstatz swan who doesnt dare to show her undies (shes blonde so she must be Spectran even if the others are not) a swallow with too short a beak and a nearly as insane owl.

I wont even mention that `creature` (I hesitate to identify it as a human) who doesnt realise the `real` Zoltar wears lipstick...

All in all a very iffy bunch indeed. What they have to do with Sandy Frank I shudder to think.

(Perhaps the company has been taken over by Spectra?)

No new posts 24-05-2004 20:07 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-04-2004

spacer

A swan not showing her knickers??!!!

THAT IS JUST NOT HOW YOU PLAY CRICKET!!!!!!

It is a preriques....uh...prereq....uh..hmm..prerequi...ahhh sod it... *signs up for a spelling class*

All swans HAVE to flash their undees...it is part of the contract! She MUST be an imposter!!

Blonde??!! Blonde?! Nufin wrong with us blondes...With her tittie implants from the OAV's...she could be the new Pamela Anderson!

No new posts 24-05-2004 23:48 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

*nods in agreement with SJ*

Part of your contract to show undies as a swan.

Now can we get someone to do something about these imposters before the GForce's good name is ruined!!!

No new posts 25-05-2004 04:26 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

<Whispers> There are rumours...she is a bloke.....

And that the swallow has reached puberty

(yeah, we suspected that of OAV Jinpei, but this ones got a string of girls.)

Something terribly wrong is afoot, its lucky that the Imposters have been recognised for the fakes they are...despite the corking modern animation.

No new posts 25-05-2004 04:33 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
ninja-sam ninja-sam is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-05-2004

spacer

Ninja-Sam is very confused.

NTT Ken?

What is all this about?

Kicks snoring Eagle-Condor heap.

Guys! Do you know anything about these people?

But agree on one thing, nothing wrong with us blondes. Big Grin

No new posts 25-05-2004 22:57 ninja-sam is offline Send an Email to ninja-sam Homepage of ninja-sam Search for Posts by ninja-sam Add ninja-sam to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Gatchaman NTT were four adverts by a Japanese telecom company -- two live action, and two cartoon.

Wendy's Gatchaman NTT blurb

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 25-05-2004 23:23 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

*chokes on smoke checking out link*

GAG..

CHOKE...

SSPLUTTTER!!!!!

Eek4 Eek4Eek4

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

Let me get this straight...THAT pic on the left is a picutre of Live Action JOE???!!!!!!!!!

What the HELL?

The team is getting fashion tips from Freaking Gel Sadra now??!! Eyecrazy

Ye Gods..please please PLEASE dont make me visualise a MALE Jun in panty shots!!!

Eyecrazy

No new posts 26-05-2004 00:47 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

In the live action version Jun is played by a guy!!!!!

They could not get any talented females to play her?

Gee I mean you have that wonderful lady from crouching tiger hidden dragon ok she does not look like Jun but at least she is female and can do the fight scenes!!!!

No new posts 26-05-2004 06:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

You see we are up against a very ruthless enermy who will stop at nothing to sell us an internet server....not to mention poor quality music.

No new posts 26-05-2004 06:49 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Well, SMAP were (or maybe still are) a boy band. 5 boys, no girls. Maybe there's an androgynous member in there so none of their fans would blink an eyelid at him turning up as G3?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 26-05-2004 06:57 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

<Screeches>

"Its all a Spectran plot!!!"

Who gets to be the first to complain to Universal playback and Sandy Frank inc about this??

No new posts 26-05-2004 10:56 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Maybe we could have a GatchFansite petition against it! Contract

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 26-05-2004 11:40 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Sounds good to me Cep

Will you start one?

No new posts 26-05-2004 15:37 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: