Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Help Please...Need Good Ken & Joe Screencaps
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help Please...Need Good Ken & Joe Screencaps
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer
Help Please...Need Good Ken & Joe Screencaps Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good morning,

I've got this request and I was hoping someone could help me out with this.

I really need GOOD (I guess that means "big") FACE screencaps of Ken and Joe from the first Gatchaman series. In the case of Ken, I'm especially looking for face screencaps from that opening scene where he was flying in his plane in Ep. 11: "The Mysterious Red Impulse". For Joe, I'd really like some pics where he is smiling a bit.

You see, it's the birthday of my niece and nephew respectively on May 31 and June 10, and I wanted to give them something special. I was thinking of giving them either gold-plated Metaza pendants or bookmarks of Joe and Ken. Problem is, according to the shop, I would need big pictures for the images to be engraved into the metal.

I have to admit that I am very hesitant about posting this request after I was so rudely nagged off just the other day on one MP3 forum. But please! My niece and nephew have been such wonderful and thoughtful kids to me and it would really mean a lot if someone could at least help me with just a few screencaps so I could make these special birthday presents for them.

Thank you very much in advance for any help you can give me!

Sincerely,
Rory

No new posts 11-05-2008 21:13 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Rory...I have TONS of screenshots on my website...feel free to check and see if there are any you can use...

Jun's Joint

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-05-2008 22:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also have tons of new screenshots that have not been added to the site yet... here are a few...did you want birdstyle or civvies?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-05-2008 22:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

No new posts 11-05-2008 23:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Hi Rory...I have TONS of screenshots on my website...feel free to check and see if there are any you can use...

Jun's Joint

Dear Springie,

Lots of good shots, but unfortunately, it's the size that's the problem. I'm doing a bunch of layouts right now so I can't do a check of the previous threads, but the pics I'm looking for should be about the same size as those big Sosai Z pics that James posted in the thread I started about Gatchaman Fighter. You see, I already tried showing some of the pics (same size as your screenies) I snagged before to the Metaza shop and they said it's too small to engrave clearly.

Thanks for the assist anyway, Springie. Really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Rory

No new posts 11-05-2008 23:06 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

No new posts 11-05-2008 23:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

If you tell me the ones you like, I may be able to get big ones for you... Animetongue

No new posts 11-05-2008 23:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I also have tons of new screenshots that have not been added to the site yet... here are a few...did you want birdstyle or civvies?

Civvies...You actually hit the jackpot on one. The jpg image named kenplane2 is the very shot that my niece loves. But do you have it in a larger size?

Would you happen to have a similar shot of Joe? Close up. Slightly facing the front. Smiling.

Sorry, Springie. The kids have pretty discriminating tastes.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Rory on 11-05-2008 at 23:13.
No new posts 11-05-2008 23:10 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'll see what I can do...Biglaugh1

I'll be back in a bit... we have very strong storms with possible tornadoes in the area right now... it's a little scary... sweating2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 11-05-2008 at 23:14.
No new posts 11-05-2008 23:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

It's not rush, Springie. Just take your time. I know it's especially difficult to find a good shot of Joe coz he's always scowling. He he he. But if you also have real nice suggestions even if it's not from Gatchaman, but in the other two series, please show them to me. Personally, I'd like those shots from Gatchaman II when Joe finally returned to the team. He was soo darned sexy in that ep, dressed in that black tracksuit. Drool3

No new posts 11-05-2008 23:17 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I'll be back in a bit... we have very strong storms with possible tornadoes in the area right now... it's a little scary... sweating2

Don't worry. As I said, it's not rush. Even later this week would be fine. Happy

No new posts 11-05-2008 23:18 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

So many yummy pics of the Eagle and the Condor in one thread! Too much for this Eagle to take.... Faint

Hope everything's ok by you with the storms, Springie! Huggles

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 11-05-2008 23:53 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

The storms have passed now...we got some small hail, but everything is ok here...it has been a wild spring here!

No new posts 12-05-2008 00:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
So many yummy pics of the Eagle and the Condor in one thread! Too much for this Eagle to take.... Faint

Should I call a doctor for you, Hino? He he he. Rabbit

No new posts 12-05-2008 00:04 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
The storms have passed now...we got some small hail, but everything is ok here...it has been a wild spring here!

Litte hail is okay. NO TORNADOES! I'm scared of tornadoes. Take good care of yourself and your family, Springie!

No new posts 12-05-2008 00:06 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the well wishes, guys.... I think we're out of the woods now... Biglaugh1

Ok, here's a try at some big pics..see what you think...it *is* hard to find a smiling Joe! I think I like the last one best... he has a smexy smirk!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 12-05-2008 at 00:43.
No new posts 12-05-2008 00:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 12-05-2008 at 01:47.
No new posts 12-05-2008 01:41 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer

Oh, I really like that sixth one down, springie. Happen to have that in a bigger size? Big Grin

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

No new posts 12-05-2008 01:49 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh....I wish I could remember which ep it came from...I'll see if I can find it for you!

No new posts 12-05-2008 08:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Rory, you have one of the best Gatch fans on the job for you. Springie, I must say that those pics are making me go YUM, YUM!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 12-05-2008 12:49 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: