Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Casting a Live Action Gatchaman Movie
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Casting a Live Action Gatchaman Movie
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
I wonder if they use established actors for the roles or like Starship Troopers use brand new actors. Maybe for Katse, they could use Paul O'Grady. He's a British comedian and chat show host, who was the creater of Lily Savage.

Using established actors could guarantee a better quality of acting, that's for sure.

No new posts 08-05-2008 23:35 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please do not feel embarrassed Rory.

As Springie said there are so many posts here it is hard to go through them all. And for every new person who posts we get new ideas introduced.

My intention of linking to the other threads was to show you what others had mentioned. So you can take back to your friends what others had thought of.

I love seeing what everyone thinks. Unfortunately I am terrible remembering actors names so I can not offer any suggestions.

No new posts 09-05-2008 00:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Rory
quote:
I wonder if they use established actors for the roles or like Starship Troopers use brand new actors. Maybe for Katse, they could use Paul O'Grady. He's a British comedian and chat show host, who was the creater of Lily Savage.

Using established actors could guarantee a better quality of acting, that's for sure.

He reached fame in drag with his Lily Savage character (very, very funny comedian), but he's also acted in various dramas before that, usually as transvestite / transsexual characters.

I'd see him more as a Gel Sadra myself though - can't have Katse with that strong scouse accent Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 09-05-2008 08:34 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Rory...Don't worry about it ...even if we've already talked about it ...we'll talk about it again and again and again...

No new posts 09-05-2008 13:14 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Rory...Don't worry about it ...even if we've already talked about it ...we'll talk about it again and again and again...

After all it is one of our favourite subjects ....

Anything to do with our Birdies is a favourite subject and can be discussed over and over again. Animegiggle

No new posts 09-05-2008 13:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
JabarR
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-08-2009

spacer

Here's who can be casted:

Seth Rogen as Ryu

Zac Effron as Ken

Vanessa Hudgens as Jun

Taylor Launter as Joe

Not sure who can play Jinpei yet.

No new posts 24-01-2012 22:55 JabarR is offline Send an Email to JabarR Search for Posts by JabarR Add JabarR to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

Personally, I don't think they should limit themselves to established names -- there are lots of "unknowns" out there who might better fit a part!

No new posts 25-01-2012 02:03 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: