Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Sharing some Gatch-related Tunes
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sharing some Gatch-related Tunes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer
Sharing some Gatch-related Tunes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I must be crazy for doing this, especially since I just replied to a thread about Piracy.

Anyway, my friend asked me if I could send her two songs.

The first is the ballad "Ginga No Kou" by Isao Sasaki. You probably know Sasaki-san as the Japanese seiyuu of Condor Joe in Gatchaman. His voice is so wonderfully deep and I really fell in love when I heard him sing this ending theme from the anime "The Galaxy Railways".

The other is "Gatchaman No Uta" by Ichiro Mizuki from Gatchaman OVA. According to my nephew Enzo (who is probably crying right now because he's leaving Japan to move to Virginia. He's an anime fan, so leaving Japan is depressing him a lot!), Ichiro-san is also known as Ken's "singing" seiyuu.

Rather than just give the links to Aya, I thought I'd share them with everyone as well. Condors and Eagles, you can imagine your fave heroes singing these songs to you. Wave2

Ginga No Kou by Isao Sasaki

Gatchaman No Uta 94 by Ichiro Mizuki

Hope you like them!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Rory on 01-05-2008 at 23:46.
No new posts 01-05-2008 23:12 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you Rory for sharing those.

No new posts 01-05-2008 23:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Thank you Rory for sharing those.

You are most welcome, CD!

But I should also thank you for getting me a shelf in the Library. Sadly, that good for nothing boss of mine gave me labor on Labor Day, doing a couple of articles. So I'll be re-uploading the fics in the shelf over the weekend. Crying1

I've just finished the final layouts so I could submit them to the witch at last. Been at it since 3 am this morning. Need sleep sleep4

No new posts 01-05-2008 23:35 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sorry to hear that she got you to work on your day off.
To bad you didn't do what I sometimes do, don't answer the phone on my day's off. Unless I have made an arrangement before hand. That way my boss can not contact me and ask me to come in.

Not that is likely to happen in the job I have as a teacher. It is only during report card time where I have to be available for all teachers in case they have problems with the computerized mark and comment entry system.

No new posts 01-05-2008 23:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
To bad you didn't do what I sometimes do, don't answer the phone on my day's off. Unless I have made an arrangement before hand. That way my boss can not contact me and ask me to come in.

Not that is likely to happen in the job I have as a teacher. It is only during report card time where I have to be available for all teachers in case they have problems with the computerized mark and comment entry system.

Sad to say, the articles are going to come out in this...AGAIN...delayed May 1-15 issue, so I have to rush. Usually, I unplug the phone, but I was waiting for an important call and she called up first.

Hard to be an editor/journalist.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Rory on 02-05-2008 at 00:10.
No new posts 02-05-2008 00:08 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Rory
quote:

Sad to say, the articles are going to come out in this...AGAIN...delayed May 1-15 issue, so I have to rush. Usually, I unplug the phone, but I was waiting for an important call and she called up first.

Ahh, yes I have had that problem before. And I have been trapped the same way myself. I am a person who just can not say NO when asked to do something.

No new posts 02-05-2008 00:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

quote:

That's a classic, CD. I've even turn off the answering machine in effort to keep my personal time just that.

No new posts 02-05-2008 00:42 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Fairlight
quote:

That's a classic, CD. I've even turn off the answering machine in effort to keep my personal time just that.

Oh I let the answering service take my calls and then I figure out how important it is to get in touch with the person.
A month ago my Principal left a short message "We have had a staff situation, please contact me before Monday." I figured no biggie some staff member is ill and we will have to cover for a few days and then left the call until the afternoon. Only to discover a son of a staff member had been killed/murdered.

No new posts 02-05-2008 00:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh I let the answering service take my calls and then I figure out how important it is to get in touch with the person.
A month ago my Principal left a short message "We have had a staff situation, please contact me before Monday." I figured no biggie some staff member is ill and we will have to cover for a few days and then left the call until the afternoon. Only to discover a son of a staff member had been killed/murdered.

Holy cow!! That's terrible! The whole school must have been thrown for a loop.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Fairlight on 02-05-2008 at 00:59.
No new posts 02-05-2008 00:58 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ahh, yes I have had that problem before. And I have been trapped the same way myself. I am a person who just can not say NO when asked to do something.

Luckily, I've learned to say no for certain things she wants me to do, like attend lousy press conferences. Besides, she doesn't pay me on time, so why should I do everything she says? If it's really that important, I do it. If it's merely to save *her* from attending events that she has said she'll go to, I definitely say no.

No new posts 02-05-2008 01:04 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Urggh! That's terrible! Something similar happened to me years ago. I was working for another publication then and I was told to attend an emergency press con by a government official. I said no, but I ended up changing my mind at the last minute. The next thing, I knew I was right smack in the middle of the famous Philippine People Power Revolution surrounded by soldiers, tanks, and praying nuns, with fighter planes flying above my head. Where the heck were the Kagaku Ninjatai when *I* needed them? MG40

No new posts 02-05-2008 01:09 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Holy cow!! That's terrible! The whole school must have been thrown for a loop.

Yes the school was. The Principal could barely hold it together during the morning staff meeting on Monday morning. For a week we had a crisis team in the school to deal with any children who might be upset as well as any staff.

No new posts 02-05-2008 01:15 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Luckily, I've learned to say no for certain things she wants me to do, like attend lousy press conferences. Besides, she doesn't pay me on time, so why should I do everything she says? If it's really that important, I do it. If it's merely to save *her* from attending events that she has said she'll go to, I definitely say no.

Rory, it sounds like you are a stronger person than I am. At least in the NO department. Winknudge

No new posts 02-05-2008 01:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Urggh! That's terrible! Something similar happened to me years ago. I was working for another publication then and I was told to attend an emergency press con by a government official. I said no, but I ended up changing my mind at the last minute. The next thing, I knew I was right smack in the middle of the famous Philippine People Power Revolution surrounded by soldiers, tanks, and praying nuns, with fighter planes flying above my head. Where the heck were the Kagaku Ninjatai when *I* needed them? MG40

I am sure the White Shadow was doing his thing and protecting you and not showing himself. spy

No new posts 02-05-2008 01:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Rory, it sounds like you are a stronger person than I am. At least in the NO department. Winknudge

Actually...it's quite easy. I just remember the simple fact that my bitchy editor HAS NOT PAID me for the five articles she asked me to do for a previous issue, and voila! "NO!"

No new posts 02-05-2008 01:22 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

I am sure the White Shadow was doing his thing and protecting you and not showing himself. spy

The Eagle must have been the one who pushed me before that paratrooper before he landed on my head. Someone had pushed me out of the way, but I never knew who it was. But everyone was telling me that I almost got squished. Man, those were the days!

No new posts 02-05-2008 01:26 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually...it's quite easy. I just remember the simple fact that my bitchy editor HAS NOT PAID me for the five articles she asked me to do for a previous issue, and voila! "NO!"

Lol

Maybe I would feel that way too, if it happened to me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 02-05-2008 at 01:28.
No new posts 02-05-2008 01:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Lol

Maybe I would feel that way too, if it happened to me.

Pray that it does not happen to you. I must admit it was really scary, but at the same time very exciting. Just last year, I was within the vicinity of the hotel that was taken over by rebel soldiers. I seem to attract rebellion/revolutions or something.

Now, I hie myself off to bed for a little nap. I told my boss I won't go to work today since she had me up all night doing rush work. Have a nice night, CD!

No new posts 02-05-2008 01:32 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Sounds pretty frightening. Panzer

No new posts 02-05-2008 01:32 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Sounds pretty frightening. Panzer

Oh it was, believe me! Up to now, I'm still amazed that it ended so peacefully. The tension was incredible, but everyone was praying, giving food and drinks. Everyone was scared, you can tell, but in the typical Filipino way, what should have been a bloody revolution turned into a huge fiesta of sorts. Someone up there must have been watching over us.

BTW, were you able to check out the songs?

Sorry, gotta run. Hard to keep my eyes open. Yawn!

No new posts 02-05-2008 01:37 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: