Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »RPG Battle Reports » Cheese it! - Cep (Cepeleon) vs. Elvin Ruler
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cheese it! - Cep (Cepeleon) vs. Elvin Ruler
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Cepeleon casts Lightning Flash on Elvin Ruler and deals 30 points of damage. Lightning Flash cost 15 MA to cast.
Cepeleon taunts:
Lets see if magic works then :D

No new posts 21-05-2004 16:49 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Cepeleon used his Broadsword, but Elvin Ruler dodged! Cepeleon's limit grows by 13.
Cepeleon taunts:
Bwuhaha it did work too!

No new posts 21-05-2004 16:49 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Elvin Ruler! Elvin Ruler's limit grows by 14.
Elvin Ruler jabs:
Hmm...we seem to be good at dodging...

Aw...I can\'t use my potion...it\'s \"for a different class. Please sell it.\" Aw... DIE, SCOUNDREL, DIE!!!!

No new posts 21-05-2004 16:49 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Cepeleon used his Rod, but Elvin Ruler dodged! Cepeleon's limit grows by 14.
Cepeleon jabs:
That can\'t be right they aren\'t meant to be for any particular class??? *fixes this for Elvin whilst swiping with his mighty rod*

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler tried to use his fists. However, Cepeleon's armor deflected the blow and Elvin Ruler was injured. Elvin Ruler lost 15 HP.
Elvin Ruler jabs:
Mighty fist attack!

I dunno...maybe it hates me?

No new posts 21-05-2004 16:49 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
In hopes that he could spare himself from damage, Cepeleon put up his Iron Bracers which will deflect 20 damage during the next turn...
Cepeleon blasts:
I\'ll defend whilst I fix your potion ;)

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
In hopes that he could spare himself from damage, Elvin Ruler put up his Iron Bracers which will deflect 20 damage during the next turn...
Elvin Ruler taunts:
Makes sense to me. But I\'m sure as heck not punching you again. ^_~

Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
In hopes that he could spare himself from damage, Cepeleon put up his Iron Bracers which will deflect 20 damage during the next turn...
Cepeleon shouts:
Ok I *think* I fixed it :)

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used the potion "Hi-Potion" to gain 200 HP. "I've never felt better", says Elvin Ruler.
Elvin Ruler taunts:
Woot! Curaga!

Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Cepeleon casts Lightning Flash on Elvin Ruler and deals 28 points of damage. Lightning Flash cost 15 MA to cast.
Cepeleon taunts:
Best woop ya know then :D....Sonic Boomp

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Elvin Ruler! Elvin Ruler's limit grows by 13.
Elvin Ruler jabs:
Oh I think I know the outcome of this battle. But your doom shall come soon, soon, soon...soon...

Chop chop!

Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Cepeleon used his Rod, but Elvin Ruler dodged! Cepeleon's limit grows by 12.
Cepeleon jabs:
Must use mighty rod!

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Elvin Ruler! Elvin Ruler's limit grows by 4.
Elvin Ruler taunts:
Buawahahaha! Guess you should have added \"well\" to the end of that, eh?

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Cepeleon 15 points of damage.
Elvin Ruler shouts:
*prays hard and swings hard* This be the only way to hit ye, it seems, so...charge!

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Cepeleon 15 points of damage.
Elvin Ruler blasts:
*snicker* Hurt yer wrist, didja?

Yes, indeed, weapons seem to be a little on the unaffective side. But the fist is powerful! But is it on my side?

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler taunts:
Yowch! AAAAaaaarrrrrrr!!!!

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler taunts:
Hope it tasted nasty and gagged ya, ya swine! Let\'s see if we can\'t make you feel a little worse, eh?

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler tried to use his fists. However, Cepeleon's armor deflected the blow and Elvin Ruler was injured. Elvin Ruler lost 15 HP.
Elvin Ruler shouts:
Cep...why did you bosh yourself? Didn\'t that hurt? Like this: *bosh*

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler accepted the draw.

Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Both combatants were refunded $10.

[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: