Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Creative Vs Cannon
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Creative Vs Cannon
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ohhh dear....

Do you remember the names of them?

Cloud whispers *when I find Ryu/Tiny stories I try to save them, although I may have missed yours.*

No new posts 28-04-2008 01:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Could you rewrite them? I remember reading them and they were very good! I'm pretty sure I commented, too...didn't I? Stretch

Springie, you have never failed to comment on anything I've done. That alone built up my courage to do most of what I do now. You said they were very good and that I should write more. There were a couple of others who were very nice, but I can't remember who...

No new posts 28-04-2008 01:08 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Fairlight
You probably do, CD. TJ, they were very short and nondescript. Forgettable in other words. I can't repost them (sorry). They were casualties when my computer died!

Oh, no!

Regardless, if inspiration strikes you again, you SHOULD post somewhere. Huggles

No new posts 28-04-2008 01:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

CD, they were called Ryu's Journal and Joe's Journal (imaginative, huh?) They consisted of short abbreviated entries on a semi-daily basis--the sort of things I think they might say or feel.

No new posts 28-04-2008 01:13 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh, I hate that you took them down... they were really good, too...I *do* hope you'll write some more, Fairlight...you are a talented writer, too!! Huggles

Don't let anyone drag you down...I agree with TJ...it stinks to have your work ignored...it happens to me too, sometimes...but the people who really matter *are* reading and are supportive...and you are among friends now...so get writing!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-04-2008 01:23 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Awww... Thanks Springie. You're so sweet! Maybe I'll give it another go. Here I don't mind posting anything I've done. You guys really are the best!! Snoopy Dance

No new posts 28-04-2008 01:34 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Awww... Thanks Springie. You're so sweet! Maybe I'll give it another go. Here I don't mind posting anything I've done. You guys really are the best!! Snoopy Dance

I feel that way being here, as well Fairlight. I feel safe enough to talk about and post my stories. From here I have been able to move to other places to post.

But it is here that I get the nicest and most comments.
Huggles to everyone

No new posts 28-04-2008 01:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I feel that way being here, as well Fairlight. I feel safe enough to talk about and post my stories. From here I have been able to move to other places to post.

Huggles to everyone

Have you posted fics to this site, CD? I didn't think you had. I'll have to look in the library for them.

No new posts 28-04-2008 02:02 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

We feel the same way about you, Fairlight! Huggles

No new posts 28-04-2008 02:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Huggles to everyone

Have you posted fics to this site, CD? I didn't think you had. I'll have to look in the library for them.

Cutting and pasting here can sometimes end up with strange characters. She posted to the Clubhouse and then linked to it from here.

Of course, you could also just upload your fics directly to the fic library!

No new posts 28-04-2008 02:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I remember those stories!!! They were funny and I think I posted you a review Fairlight!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 28-04-2008 at 02:22.
No new posts 28-04-2008 02:15 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, TJ! This is such a different place than others I've been to. And I found the ClubHouse Cheshiregrin I have a lot of reading to do. Ebony, I remember you left nice fb too. Thanks

No new posts 28-04-2008 09:24 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Huggles to everyone

No I have not posted my stories here, but as TJ says I have linked to them. I have been thinking about asking for a bookshelf from Cep, but with only 2 fics it is probably easier to link than to try and figure out the upload stuff. Maybe when/if I get around to finishing and posting my next fic. Jumping

No new posts 28-04-2008 12:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

I did a small ficcie from the Song "Gimme the Prize" For Egobossler. I tend to write him as a toned down version of the Kurgan with...

Oh, yes, that was good! I'm still waiting for more!

No new posts 28-04-2008 12:49 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Thanks, TJ! This is such a different place than others I've been to.

In a way, that makes me feel good, but in a way it's also very sad. KWIM? Huggles

No new posts 28-04-2008 12:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I have been thinking about asking for a bookshelf from Cep, but with only 2 fics it is probably easier to link than to try and figure out the upload stuff. Maybe when/if I get around to finishing and posting my next fic. Jumping

I'll be waiting for it. You know, this board really does have so much talent on it.

And yes, I do know what you mean, TJ. With every other site there seems to be a clique that's impenetrable. Oh well.

No new posts 28-04-2008 13:56 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Good grief! How did I get to exalted member so fast?! Too much Internet time... Programming

No new posts 28-04-2008 13:58 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Good grief! How did I get to exalted member so fast?!

Because it's fun here? Wink

No new posts 28-04-2008 16:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Good grief! How did I get to exalted member so fast?! Too much Internet time... Programming

Nahhhh! It is all those beautiful animations and wallpapers you insit on posting for us. cheeleader3

No new posts 28-04-2008 18:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Huggles Rory! am glad that you did not quit! I have had negative comments on my fics as well, and also (what for me is the WORST) absolute and utter silence. But I keep writing for ME.

It doesn't hurt that I have a few 'fans' whom I know will read whatever I write, and give me honest feedback, so that helps a bit, but honestly, if *I* didn't enjoy the writing, then I wouldn't do it, KWIM?

Sounds to me like you are posting your stories in the wrong places. JMHO.
'

Well, I couldn't say that I'm totally happy I didn't quit, but I decided to stick with it for the time being, especially since there's someone who seems so enthusiastic for me to write a story for their yaoi magazine. But yes, the silence is terrible. Luckily though, being in Y! Gallery, there's someone there who will comment -- good or bad, but mainly good. Sadly, you have to register there first. But it's really a good place both for yaoi fanfic writers and fan artists because they are supportive of each other.

No new posts 28-04-2008 21:23 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: