Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » BOTP Comic Images 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BOTP Comic Images 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The pics are much appriciated, Stardust. I have some of the Comics but they are packed away.

No new posts 07-03-2008 11:54 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:

I noticed you did not scan any images of Keyop. Did he not exist at the time this comic takes place. (considering he was supposed to be manufactured, I think is the term used.)

Yep you are correct in your thinking, Keyop did not 'exist' at that time. Poor Swallow Swallow

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 07-03-2008 14:55 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Thanks for sharing them Stardust! It's great to see them as kids Elfsmile2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meg on 09-04-2008 at 21:11.
No new posts 08-03-2008 22:00 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Thanks Stardust for posting them!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 09-03-2008 04:52 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
JasonVsEveryone JasonVsEveryone is a Male
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-07-2008

spacer

A little explanation of my name in picture form Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JasonVsEveryone on 12-07-2008 at 11:43.
No new posts 12-07-2008 11:41 JasonVsEveryone is offline Send an Email to JasonVsEveryone Search for Posts by JasonVsEveryone Add JasonVsEveryone to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Jason, the image didn't come through. Can you post the link instead???? Puppydogeyes

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 12-07-2008 12:01 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No worries, try this Smile

No new posts 12-07-2008 12:05 JasonVsEveryone is offline Send an Email to JasonVsEveryone Search for Posts by JasonVsEveryone Add JasonVsEveryone to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

That didn't work for me, JVE. but perhaps it's because I have a dial-up connection. Still, I know which picture you're talking about--I just can't remember which issue of BOTP it was in. Photobucket doesn't seem to like to share pics. Every time someone has copied one to this board it's always removed.

No new posts 12-07-2008 15:20 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

No it is not your dial up that is a problem Condorfan, I can't see it either.
It says image has been removed or deleted.

No new posts 12-07-2008 16:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I can't see it either. I recall this happened once when Eva posted a picture -almost no one could see it, but then she changed something and then we all could (which made me happy because it was a naked Joe picture!)

No new posts 12-07-2008 17:05 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I can't see it either. I recall this happened once when Eva posted a picture -almost no one could see it, but then she changed something and then we all could (which made me happy because it was a naked Joe picture!)

Naked Joe picture? Where, where, Where? Drool1

No new posts 12-07-2008 21:52 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
Naked Joe picture? Where, where, Where? Drool1

Try this.

Naked Condor... not for minors!

No new posts 12-07-2008 23:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yes, and here are a couple that Thunderbird did for us.....

Joe, still no minors!!!!

You had better believe no minors....

No new posts 13-07-2008 00:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

TJ, the second picture wouldn't show up. Still the first one was yummy.

JVE I too have problems with viewing your pic...

No new posts 13-07-2008 14:47 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
TJ, the second picture wouldn't show up. Still the first one was yummy.

You shouldn't.... it's a Gatchamania link. As long as you're logged into Gatchamania it should show up.

No new posts 13-07-2008 16:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OK I'll try to view again.

No new posts 13-07-2008 16:12 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG those are FANTASTIC!!! Omfg

I suddenly feel weak at the knees...Faint

BTW I couldn't get the second picture either. It just comes with half the screen purple and the other half black.

No new posts 13-07-2008 17:39 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

hmmmmm.... let me see.....

It's at the very bottom of this page (third last post I think.

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?th...50&sid=&page=28

No new posts 13-07-2008 20:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow TJ those pics...OMG! I think I might get a heart attack! mygoodness

No new posts 14-07-2008 05:05 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah rats, seemed to work ok for me on saturday :/
Will try and repost it up when I get in from work later!

No new posts 14-07-2008 08:31 JasonVsEveryone is offline Send an Email to JasonVsEveryone Search for Posts by JasonVsEveryone Add JasonVsEveryone to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: