Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » BOTP Comic Images 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BOTP Comic Images 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Thanks FB, share some of your fav parts with us! Bounce2

I think the only one I don't have is the 1/2 issue...

Springie if you can explain which issues they are I will see if it is in the pile I have and post for you Smile

No new posts 03-03-2008 13:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You got me going! I'm on the hunt after comics now! Animetongue

No new posts 03-03-2008 13:47 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

got most of mine on EBay Meg Smile

No new posts 03-03-2008 15:30 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

I've ordered 4 from Amazon.uk so far. I'm also looking at eBay. I want the best price.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meg on 03-03-2008 at 15:43.
No new posts 03-03-2008 15:37 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

good luck!

No new posts 03-03-2008 15:39 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Thanks. I'm turning into real maniac now Animegiggle

No new posts 03-03-2008 15:46 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meg

Why do you think this board is called GacthaMANIA????? Wink

No new posts 03-03-2008 15:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

I'm definitely in the right place Animejoy

No new posts 03-03-2008 16:00 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meg
I'm definitely in the right place Animejoy

I would say so! Smooch2

No new posts 03-03-2008 16:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meg

Well you are one up on me Meg. I am only collecting the DVDs at this time. I have not moved onto the comics yet.
Cloud wonders if she should move onto the comics or continue with the DVD's

No new posts 03-03-2008 18:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by meg

Well you are one up on me Meg. I am only collecting the DVDs at this time. I have not moved onto the comics yet.
Cloud wonders if she should move onto the comics or continue with the DVD's

I would go for both things. Daisy2

No new posts 03-03-2008 19:01 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Mmmmm! but do you have the money?
I am not sure I do. Although I should have some birthday money coming to me. hmmmm.... a thought there.

No new posts 03-03-2008 19:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Mmmmm! but do you have the money?
I am not sure I do. Although I should have some birthday money coming to me. hmmmm.... a thought there.

Good point there.

No new posts 03-03-2008 19:48 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I can't think of anything better to spend birthday money on than Gatch/BOTP stuff! Big Grin

No new posts 03-03-2008 20:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I agree there TJ.
I am just wondering what "stuff" to spend the birthday money on. mail

No new posts 03-03-2008 20:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I agree there TJ.
I am just wondering what "stuff" to spend the birthday money on. mail

Toys? (My personal favourite!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yujin-BoTP-Battle-of...ksid=p1638.m122

No new posts 03-03-2008 20:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Thanks FB, share some of your fav parts with us! Bounce2

I think the only one I don't have is the 1/2 issue...

I do have the 1/2 issue, found it awhile back at a comicon. It's really cool, cause it's about the team when they were kids and training. Mark and Princess are sooo cute.
I'll see what I can do about scanning some images if you all want.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 03-03-2008 22:13 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh please do! That is the only one I am missing... Animeangel

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-03-2008 22:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I would love to see more pics from the comics.
Please post. Heart

No new posts 04-03-2008 03:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I would love to see images of them young kids. Please post scans if you can!

No new posts 04-03-2008 04:15 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: