Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » BOTP Comic Images 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BOTP Comic Images 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
BOTP Comic Images Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thought I'd share a few images from the comics...you may have seen them before...some of you may want to add some of your own...

These are from the witchblade comic...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-03-2008 02:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

and for the shippers out there, I have to show a couple of my favorite pages... check out Mark's face...teehee...Biglaugh1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 01-03-2008 at 02:48.
No new posts 01-03-2008 02:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow Springie I haven't seen really much of the comics at all, some of the pics I like..

The first one with how the capes were so dramatic..

Princess and the Condor fighting was interesting...how could he not be HOT for a woman who stands up to him like that!!!

No new posts 01-03-2008 03:04 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Very interesting, especially the "shipper" page. I wonder how that storyline played out.

I also wonder what shampoo they use -they all have such gorgeous hair.

No new posts 01-03-2008 03:25 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

It must be that hair thickening one...too right about the great hair!

No new posts 01-03-2008 05:57 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Uhm, the comics & colour looks great, but Ken looks to girlish in the first ones and Jun..There's something weird with her hace. She apperars to chidlike!

Joe looks almost evil in the sixth and in the one from withchblade they all look after a long party!

No new posts 01-03-2008 08:45 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Thanks Springie! I've never had chance to see BoTP Comic. Can you show more of that story after Marc's face? That got me interested if they will bishbash Bounce2

No new posts 01-03-2008 10:09 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meg
Thanks Springie! I've never had chance to see BoTP Comic. Can you show more of that story after Marc's face? That got me interested if they will bishbash Bounce2

The chief interrupts them with their mission after this...so, no...Mark doesn't make a comment at all...I can post it if you'd like...

I'll be happy to post some more shipper moments, though...Luvu1

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 01-03-2008 at 15:07.
No new posts 01-03-2008 14:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

That would be lovely Springie! Animejoy

No new posts 01-03-2008 15:36 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

This is from the Witchblade comic, when Princess becomes a monster...and poor Mark is her target!

No new posts 01-03-2008 16:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

basically, Mark puts her bracelet back on her and it turns her back to normal...at the end he tells her they all love her...*swoon* Animecupid

No new posts 01-03-2008 16:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

...and here is a moment where Mark is tempted by another woman...but he remains a faithful boyscout boyfriend..."good little Eagle!" *Springie says as she pats his head*

and the Swannie questions him about it, but she never gets a reply...they are interrupted...

No new posts 01-03-2008 16:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

And this is the picture from when she turns from the monster back into the Swan...I thought it was a nice pic, so I changed it a bit put her on this sparkly, icy background...I planned on using it as an avatar...but don't know if it will work...

No new posts 01-03-2008 16:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

These are great, Springie! And Mark actually makes a white suit worn with a purple shirt look good!

No new posts 01-03-2008 17:40 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Thanks Springie! It's super! Jun is so qute in that last one asking him about that woman Animerose

No new posts 01-03-2008 19:43 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Very cool, Springie! Thanks so much for posting the them! I've never read the comics before, so this is great!!

And I love the image of Princess from Withblade (in your first post). Wow, that's a fantastic graphic. And I have to say that Mark is looking pretty darn hot in the plane images.... Drool1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 02-03-2008 17:01 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I am lucky enough to have almost all the comics and read them every now and thenSmile Thank you Springie for your wonderful idea of sharing!

No new posts 02-03-2008 20:54 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Animevalentine Oops...double post... Winknudge Peeper

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 02-03-2008 at 21:07.
No new posts 02-03-2008 21:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks FB, share some of your fav parts with us! Bounce2

I think the only one I don't have is the 1/2 issue...

No new posts 02-03-2008 21:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Wow, I am loving all of these pictures, Springie! And the new Avatar is awesome!!!!! thumbsup2

No new posts 02-03-2008 23:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: