Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Yuki on Vacation!!!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Yuki on Vacation!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer
Yuki on Vacation!!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all...

yes! You've heard it right.. Yuki is going to visit Mickey and pals..

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo......

Sorry.. Gatchaman is gonna be thrown to the back of my mind..

I'd be back in about 2 weeks time..

Don't worry.. I won't be thinking of any of you while I am in sunny Florida.. but you are welcome to think of me and envy the tan that I am going to get.. woohoo...

ok ok.. before you guys and girls decide to strangle me for being so cheeky..

I'd better be on my way to packing.. honest.. don't envy me.. a 24 hours drive with a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old when you are 10 wks preggo.. isn't going to be fun at all..

Just pray for me that I'd survive the trip, k?

Smooches all.. I'd try to bring back some Tinkerbell's pixie dust for everyone of you..

Yuki

No new posts 15-05-2004 01:24 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You have fun, and do not think of us.

Most definitely, do not remember which company did Eagle Riders.

Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-05-2004 01:57 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can I come???

No new posts 15-05-2004 02:03 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

More importantly, will she take my kids?

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-05-2004 02:05 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
mei

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-03-2003

spacer

No, Cricket, I don't think Yuki can manage to handle any more kids, unless yours are older enough to take care of hers when it's her turn to enjoy all those excitement there! However, with 10 weeks pregnant, I suppose she'd miss quite some fun inevitablly. I remember I did when I still got my Eric inside of me years ago in Disneyland, California. My husband had been FORCED to stand beside me, watching his classmates of graduate school enjoying the roller coaster and some other thrilling staffs which were forbidden for expecting mothers.

Anyway, Yuki, just take care of yourself, enjoy as much as you can, and don't forget Tinkerbell's pixie dust you mentioned. Some of us might need it to fly to the Neverland. Wink

Mei

No new posts 15-05-2004 03:03 mei is offline Send an Email to mei Search for Posts by mei Add mei to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

(Tries to think of something not too cynical to say...)

ah, yes, Ghandhi when asked about western Civilisation

"I think it would be a very good idea"

(Says she who is not going on holiday, cant afford to go on holiday, even if she had a job, like as not would not have the time to go on holidays, and be sure of it wouldnt take anyone with her if she did.)

No new posts 15-05-2004 06:38 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Have fun Yuki! Wear sunscreen!

* skips off whistling ''It's a small world after all.....*

No new posts 15-05-2004 07:48 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

And if you see Peter Pan.......hit him!

Enjoy your hols!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 15-05-2004 10:59 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Yuki,

You have so earned your holiday after all your hard work. The one regret is you still have some work to do with the two children and being pregnant.

However, may it be filled with lots of fun, love and well deserved rest.

Take care!!!!

No new posts 15-05-2004 14:35 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: