Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Traditions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Traditions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Traditions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

All isn't what it seems with Ken on Valentine's Day.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 23.54 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 14-02-2008 14:20 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This was great Hino.
I love how Ken is going to start/continue a new tradition with Jun.

No new posts 14-02-2008 22:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hino I'll read this later when I log into my other computer that will download from this site!!! I can't wait to read it!

No new posts 14-02-2008 22:17 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks CD!

I hope you enjoy it Ebony!

No new posts 14-02-2008 23:18 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hino, I was really blown away when I read this. You've really put a lot of emotion int this, and it meshes well with what we know the Ken's character. I think you did a fabulous job highlighting a pieces of the Eagle's psyche.

I loved it! thumbsup2

No new posts 15-02-2008 01:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

oh wow hino this was amazing!

No new posts 15-02-2008 12:33 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Am reading the first half of the fic! I soo want to punch the Eagle too! Jerky type, isn't he?

No new posts 15-02-2008 14:54 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Wait until you get to the second half, Amy! Wink

No new posts 15-02-2008 15:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Awww, it's soo sweet and tear-jerking! Good job Hino! And you seem to tough for such a sensible ficce . But I still want to pount the Eagle's face! Can I? can I? At least as a Valentine's Gift!

No new posts 15-02-2008 15:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Awww, it's soo sweet and tear-jerking! Good job Hino! And you seem to tough for such a sensible ficce . But I still want to pount the Eagle's face! Can I? can I? At least as a Valentine's Gift!

Wow, Amy, that was almost sweet! I think I'll just accept the first half and pretend you didn't say the second! Wink3

And, yes I have to somewhat agree with you on one point... I'm still kinda shocked myself that that fic came out of me. I'm not usually the mushy romantic type, but it all just flowed right of me when I was writing it. I hope I don't sound too cocky when I say this, but I really impressed myself on this one!

No new posts 15-02-2008 23:54 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: