Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » gatchaman helmets question
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page gatchaman helmets question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
video567 video567 is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
gatchaman helmets question Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

hi all im just curious if anyone one has any good high quality gatchaman helmet pictures from the OVA series and also the live action trailer from the japanese comercial. thank you for your time

No new posts 14-05-2004 04:49 video567 is offline Send an Email to video567 Homepage of video567 Search for Posts by video567 Add video567 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: jedilos567
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Kazaa is a good place to download the trailer. That's where I picked it up from.

Helmet pickies? If I had any clue of how to do screen caps, I'd pull some off my DVD. I have searched online many times for OAV pics....and can't find anything really nice.

Good luck with your search!!

No new posts 14-05-2004 13:25 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

thanks i also searched google pictures only found a bout 3 good ones. thanks

No new posts 14-05-2004 15:14 video567 is offline Send an Email to video567 Homepage of video567 Search for Posts by video567 Add video567 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: jedilos567
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

anyone have the pics of the live trailer? thanks again

No new posts 18-05-2004 04:08 video567 is offline Send an Email to video567 Homepage of video567 Search for Posts by video567 Add video567 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: jedilos567
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Maybe one of the talented artists here could draw the schematics of a gatch costume.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 18-05-2004 08:14 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Ok. I know how to do screen caps off my laptop's dvd player. Unfortunately, I don't have the OAV dvds. I also don't have a clue as to how to do the screen capture on downloaded videos that don't play on that program. Does anyone have both the OAVs and a laptop that plays dvds? If so, I think I can give basic instructions.

No new posts 18-05-2004 13:35 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

I have both the OAVs and a downloaded copy of the ads (no site pics sadly)

no laptop

and Im clueless......

No new posts 18-05-2004 14:36 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok, you actually don't have to have a laptop. *slaps forehead*

The program that I know how to use came with my laptop/Windows XP. It's called Windvd 4. On the little control bar (separate from the main window itself) is a little button with a picture of a camera on it. What I do (and I've only done this a couple of times, but it works), is I pause the dvd on the frame I want (can be difficult to get it exactly right, if I'm picky) and then I bring up the little control bar by clicking on the screen (I usually have the movie full-sized). After that I click on the button with the camera. It brings up a little file that collects any screencaps I make. After that I pick the ones I want and save them to my computer. It's default format is a bmp file.

Hope that helps.

Elvin

No new posts 19-05-2004 01:33 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

it works...Ill try something later

bear in mind I dont know how to post pics here

No new posts 19-05-2004 05:27 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer

grrrrr....I have a nice OVA pic with helmets....

Now how in the nine circles of hell do I add it here?!

screw it, let me try this instead:

http://groups.msn.com/Clubhouselefanfics...to&PhotoID=1172

seeing this damn poota won't let me actually do anything (curse the IT guys and their security!!) I've posted it at Yuki's site.

I hope it helps you.

SJ
Back to doing those damn red papers again

No new posts 19-05-2004 12:09 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

You post it by making it an attachment.........is it me or isn't this just blindingly obvious Confused

No new posts 19-05-2004 15:42 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

hey thanks good picture i appreciate it

No new posts 19-05-2004 15:46 video567 is offline Send an Email to video567 Homepage of video567 Search for Posts by video567 Add video567 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: jedilos567
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*raises brow at Cep*

Oooooh blindingly obvious?!?

Need I remind you that I am blonde....I am an ex-cheerleader....Did some..*cough* dancing once or...twice.

Blindingly obvious needs to be "click right here..."

*pokes out tongue and does the blonde flick of the hair thing*

I did, once, try some of that artificial intelligence thing...But I found that brown dye tends to run, and it's diffucult to dye your hair by yourself.... I also don't look good as a brunette.

Anyhoo....I did try the IMG and attachment thing...My poota didn't want to play nice, so I gave up.

Video, glad you liked the picky....I'll keep searching for you.

SJ

No new posts 19-05-2004 18:12 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

doesnt work for me neither

No new posts 19-05-2004 18:42 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

@SJ
aww hehe *pets SJ* Therethere.........now about that dancing....

@Tengu
In what way hun? All you do is attach a file to a post. Anything that is jpeg or gif will automatically be viewed.

No new posts 19-05-2004 21:48 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

I think I have it, my images are too big

heres a smaller one

No new posts 19-05-2004 22:06 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

well, yes, its a big pic, it has to be to get all of my teratorn in....

No new posts 19-05-2004 22:08 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

??

No new posts 04-06-2004 04:03 video567 is offline Send an Email to video567 Homepage of video567 Search for Posts by video567 Add video567 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: jedilos567
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Heh. Vid, welcome to the world of Gatchamania, where no topic is sacred and every thread WILL divert from the original. Makes it more exciting that way, doncha know? Wink

No new posts 04-06-2004 13:05 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer

anyone know if they make replicas of the helmets?

No new posts 06-06-2004 01:59 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: