Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Competition Winners!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Competition Winners!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Competition Winners! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well peeps the competition is over Smile

And here are the results,

Transmute Jun wins a custom title for the most fics submitted (40).

Firebird wins a custom title for the most fics submitted in the month of January (17).

Well done to everyone who contributed to the site, please keep your contributions coming Wink

Clap

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 01-02-2008 22:10 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congratulations Firebird, and TJ, for winning....
(And foiling me....grrrr...)
I need to go buy new weapons for my jet..
I think Sadaam Husein has some for sale...

What?
He's dead?
They didn't have any weapons??

Oh well. Guess I'll have to go to Iran. If I take the President's word for it, anyways...

Make your titles good Girls. It's like a tatoo. You're stuck with it.....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toneman on 01-02-2008 at 22:24.
No new posts 01-02-2008 22:23 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You don't need a title, Tone, your RI avatar says it all.... Huggles

No new posts 01-02-2008 22:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, really? And what exactly is it saying, cause he won't talk to me...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 01-02-2008 22:43 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Congrats, girls! Can't wait to see your spiffy new titles! animepompom

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-02-2008 23:23 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Way to go TJ and FB!! Congratulations to you both! Clap

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 01-02-2008 23:28 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Oh, really? And what exactly is it saying, cause he won't talk to me...

It says: Achtung!

No new posts 02-02-2008 01:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't know weather to hug you or slap you for that.... Ususaly, Red Impulse reserves the slapping for the Eagle....

"Damien, Go slap her for me...."

Gatch Eagle Gatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toneman on 02-02-2008 at 03:56.
No new posts 02-02-2008 03:56 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Way to go girls I know you'd both do well in it!

No new posts 02-02-2008 04:14 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Congrats TJ love the new title!

No new posts 02-02-2008 05:20 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird

Thanks, FB! What are you going to pick?

And Toneman, I love the new Condor avatar! Yummy!!!!!! Cheeky

No new posts 02-02-2008 05:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

not sure yet will think about it through the day.

No new posts 02-02-2008 05:40 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Congrtulations TJ & Firebird!!! Animeclap

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 02-02-2008 07:45 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Congrats to you both.... even though I may never have the strength and ability to ever compete with your great stuff, the great reading is well worth it!!!!!!!!!

I'll just keep trying to finish some of my long winded stories...

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-02-2008 11:34 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Congrats Swannies! You've earn your name !

No new posts 02-02-2008 12:13 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

I have to agree with you both FB & TJ!

The new title is quite suiting to ya TJ, since Tone switched back to a new sexy Condor pic and you are the Queen of the Bird Missiles....can I have just one please????

Or I might have to beg Tone for one and hump his leg like a dog!

No new posts 02-02-2008 13:24 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You can always have a Bird Missile, Kimi! After all, what is a Condor without one? Wink

Hey, Amy, I love your new Avatar! ROFL 2

No new posts 02-02-2008 16:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:

Hey, Amy, I love your new Avatar! ROFL 2

Thanks TJ. Good to be back my blue normal self!

No new posts 02-02-2008 18:00 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
quote:
quote:

I have to agree with you both FB & TJ!

The new title is quite suiting to ya TJ, since Tone switched back to a new sexy Condor pic and you are the Queen of the Bird Missiles....can I have just one
please????

Or I might have to beg Tone for one and hump his leg like a dog!

I'll let you get your dry groove on.... But I need written authorization before I can distribute the the missles freely...

BTW... I'm not gay... but my condor is sexy as hell!!
Talk about some hot stuff. Come get it girls....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toneman on 02-02-2008 at 18:15.
No new posts 02-02-2008 18:14 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

ooh Amy! That is a really nice pic!

Cep have an idea for a title should I pm you with it?

No new posts 02-02-2008 18:46 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: