Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » The Wedding IM
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Wedding IM
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
The Wedding IM Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Springie and I were tossing around the idea of a wedding fic one night. We never got around to writing the fic, but we had fun doing a roleplaying IM.

The scene is an hour before Mark and Princess' wedding. Jason is the best man, and he is in charge of helping Mark get ready. Unfortunately, he was also in charge of the Bachelor Party...

Jason played by Transmute Jun, Mark played by Springie.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 18.69 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 30-01-2008 17:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm doing one as well...but it's Gatch, I have an outline and the first three pages done, I started it around the time I started Lightening...but it's in my series and I'm sure it will be much different from yours!

TJ it won't download sigh...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 30-01-2008 at 23:15.
No new posts 30-01-2008 23:14 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Why are my fics not downloading? ARGH..... Cep, can you see the problem? I uploaded zip files as always...

No new posts 30-01-2008 23:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay... I just downloaded the file and it is working fine. Do I have an incompatible Zip version or something? Cep?

No new posts 30-01-2008 23:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't know whats going on with it TJ...I might have DH look at it and see if its his connection or something. It's not just yours.

No new posts 30-01-2008 23:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Tj when trying to unzip I get following message (hopefully this will help Cep)

filemname changes and has macosx it shows as an unknown file type although when I click open it opens just fine in word.

Not sure if everyone has word or equivalent when trying to open or just wordpad which is not up to task or even what version of windows etc if that is part of it.

Hopefully Cep can remedy things.

No new posts 31-01-2008 08:05 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Bwahhh...that is ssooooo funny!!!!

Mark your such a lightweight...a couple of beers and a full bottle of tequila!!!AND the worm...if thats being a lightweight I wonder how much Jason drinks!! I can tell you two don't drink...I only did that the once and it took 3 days to get over the hangover...

No new posts 31-01-2008 09:46 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Mark gave Princess a tennis bracelet to wear on her wedding day!!! or is something different over there...mmm

It was sooo funny girls, really you two are characters!

No new posts 31-01-2008 09:49 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I like how Keyop mentions some guys name knowing it will wind him up lol

Revenge for not looking after his sister properly?

No new posts 31-01-2008 13:52 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL... I guess you guys were able to open it, then? Yay!

Ha ha ha... we had a tentative plot with the two 'others' from last night showing up at the wedding and calling problems, and then Zark got his ugly FOSDIC in there... you never know, maybe we'll write the actual fic one day!

Ebony, a tennis bracelet (from a jewelry perspective) is a thin, loose bracelet with gems encrusted on the outside (usually diamonds). I don't know why they call it a tennis bracelet.

No new posts 31-01-2008 14:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: