Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » What are you playing right now? 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you playing right now? 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
What are you playing right now? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So with Christmas over I thought I would see if anyone got games be they for the PC or whatever console takes your fancy.

I have just finished Neverwinter nights 2 - mask of the betrayer on PC and am actively brain training on my DS lite. So what are you all playing between your hectic lifestyles?

No new posts 30-01-2008 14:51 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nothing.... Big Grin All of my free time is spent here or writing fics. Wink

No new posts 30-01-2008 15:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have a sega genesis, and a super nintendo emulator on my comp. Now I can play all the games I never got to play as a kid. Mario anyone??

Gatch Eagle Gatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toneman on 30-01-2008 at 16:53.
No new posts 30-01-2008 16:53 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

lol I just have a ps2, soul calibur 2 is my most played game for it.

No new posts 30-01-2008 17:50 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Majhong! I've got the obssession ever since I was 10!

No new posts 30-01-2008 20:59 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Rome Total War on the PC and Final Fantasy 3 on the DS Smile

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 30-01-2008 22:51 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Cep is FF£ on DS any good have played it on play station but was unsure about getting it on the DS.

No new posts 31-01-2008 08:17 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Its ok, I have not really played any of the FF series because I have always wanted to start from the beginning so when I saw FF3 I thought I would give it a go.

Personally and it may just be this version I don't see why there is such hype surrounding it. Zelda is much better and there are a lots of other RPGs out there that skin this one.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 31-01-2008 09:29 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I havbe not played all of them but I have played a couple so may just give this a shot

No new posts 31-01-2008 13:50 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I personallt think Zelda is better than anything I love that game!

No new posts 31-01-2008 19:09 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

My main game is World of Warcraft, it's as addictive as Gatchaman.
I have a level 70 Night Elf Druid as my main character and a level 65 Human Warlock. (70 is as high as you can go)

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 31-01-2008 19:54 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

My brother plays that game like no other. I don't have a computer of my own or I would probaly try to play it at least. But it's cool, when I get my income tax check in I'm going out and buying one lol

No new posts 31-01-2008 20:02 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I just downloaded AvP extinction. Not very different from the old AvP 2. But I like the new levels.

One day I'm gonna finish DOOM without cheat codes. Though I don't think it's possible to get past the second level without them.

No new posts 31-01-2008 20:27 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I love all RPGs like FF...I also like Zelda, Mahjong, and my nephew got me playing Runescape online...I'd love to start WOW...but I can't seem to get it to work for me...and that is probably best...b/c I would be addicted in no time!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-01-2008 20:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I did not like WOW too much as I was into Dragonrealms. which is a text based mmorpg

I am waiting for the new game to come out (heros journey)

No new posts 01-02-2008 05:21 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I don't play too much on PS2, that's DH's domain. Guitar Hero III at which I suck, but usually I am the spotter/cheerleader for DH when he plays his war games like Rainbow Six, Medal of Honour, Call of Duty, Socom: Navy Seals, etc..

On the computer: Majong, Sudoku, puzzle type games. I love games like Myst, Riven. I have one called Phantasmagoria. It's kind of a combo of point/click puzzle mystery game like Myst then near the end all hell breaks loose, where you are the main character being chased by your DH, who's been demonically possed and is trying to lop your head off! Lots of blood & gore and creepy haunted house setting. So much fun and addictive too! Psycho

No new posts 01-02-2008 14:38 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
I have one called Phantasmagoria. It's kind of a combo of point/click puzzle mystery game like Myst then near the end all hell breaks loose, where you are the main character being chased by your DH, who's been demonically possed and is trying to lop your head off! Lots of blood & gore and creepy haunted house setting. So much fun and addictive too! Psycho

DH and I played Phantasmagoria a few years ago. We really enjoyed it! The second one is good too, but the first is better.

If you really like that one, try the Beast Within (Gabriel Knight 2). Not as gory, but just as chilling and fun. It's also the same 'movie' style of game.

No new posts 01-02-2008 14:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Cool TJ! I will have to look for that one!

No new posts 01-02-2008 15:21 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
My brother plays that game like no other. I don't have a computer of my own or I would probaly try to play it at least. But it's cool, when I get my income tax check in I'm going out and buying one lol

If you do decide to get it, let me know so I can tell you what realm I'm on. Then I can help you level, but only if your alliance. But if you decide to go horde I have them on a different realm. Heh I made a blood elf, gave him long blonde hair and named him what else? Bergkatse...
...but I'm not obsessed am I?

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 01-02-2008 17:03 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Obsession only lies in the perception of others......

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 01-02-2008 17:05 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: