Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Joy to the World: Grief
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Joy to the World: Grief
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Joy to the World: Grief Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Lost in memories of his family, Joe just wants to be alone at Christmas. But is he going to get his wish?

Excerpt:

I had only been four at the time, so I guess most of the memories were of the last couple of months they had been alive, because all of them seemed to relate to Christmas in some way. Whenever I closed my eyes I saw my parents decorating a Christmas tree, giving me a present, taking me to see Santa Claus, making hot apple cider...

Whenever I looked at a Christmas tree, or saw stores with holiday shoppers... or heard one of those damned Christmas carols... all I could see was my parents. My grief for them, and my sense of loss, had intensified to a point where I found it almost impossible to deal with.

I just couldn't face Christmas this year, with their memories haunting me at every turn.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 147.81 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 26-01-2008 00:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: