Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Recommendations
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Recommendations
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Recommendations Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Does anyone have any games they would recommend on PS2?

My son is currently into the metal gear series big time and likes games in that sort of ilk.

Anyone have any others they would recommend.

No new posts 12-05-2004 16:02 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

hehe I reinstalled MGS2 last night! Big Grin

Well erm soulblade the very first soul caliber game is an absolute must. Its a little old now but its still bloody amazing. FF's as per usual, can you get Rainbow6 on PS2? Confused

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-05-2004 17:18 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My son so does not like FF at all. Is that unique I wonder lol.

He has already requested MGS3 which is released at the end of the year so I have that on order for him.

No new posts 12-05-2004 17:56 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I haven't ever played an FF but I hear everyone singing its praises.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-05-2004 17:59 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Zero Shift Zero Shift is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-05-2004

spacer

Zone of The Enders: The 2nd Runner is probably the greatest PS2 game around in my opinion. If only the English dialog didn't totally suck...

It is produced and done by the same guy's that did Metal Gear Solid 2 though, so you might wanna check it out.

You got to lose to know how to win

No new posts 13-05-2004 04:09 Zero Shift is offline Send an Email to Zero Shift Search for Posts by Zero Shift Add Zero Shift to your Buddy List Add Zero Shift to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ChthonianGod
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I will do.

Thank you.

Who knows it may mean my creative son will build a few less metal gear models for the house.

No new posts 13-05-2004 06:46 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: