Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Fic Competition
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Fic Competition
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since I've met TJ in person, I can tell you that they are probably laughing so hard, they are crying! Sweating
TJ is alot of fun, and full of mischief! I'll bet she and Ebony are in cahoots, trying to scheme a way for the hubbies to take the children while they run rampant around Sydney! Flip

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-01-2008 04:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Cloud wonders what trouble those two girls created over there in Sydney. I really would like to hear what Ebony thought of TJ "in the flesh."

Has anyone checked to see if the Opera House is still standing??

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 06-01-2008 04:16 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Or the Sydney harbour bridge?
Unfortunately I missed the news today so I have no idea what is happening in the world. Smile
No care, either until I have to return back to school/work on Monday.

No new posts 06-01-2008 04:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

I just checked the Sydney papers and there's nothing in them referring to a transplanted Canadian or a resident Australian causing chaos in the city. animepompom

No new posts 06-01-2008 04:32 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh good, so it is still standing and the ISO Big Wigs do not have to make up any excuses for a pair of Swans being let loose in the city.

No new posts 06-01-2008 04:35 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, Nambu hasn't called yet, so I guess we're safe. But then again it is just before 4pm in Sydney, so they still have an entire night to create chaos. (oh geez... I guess this means my bracelet's probably going to go off around 3am my time... Better get the coffee ready!)

No new posts 06-01-2008 04:39 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought they were only meeting yesterday though, not today as well.
But I could be wrong about that.
I only just discovered, the other day, that TJ will be visiting New Zealand as well as Australia.

No new posts 06-01-2008 04:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

"You don't understand Hino. I'm not taking you to Amy to continue her eagle bashing... She just thinks she wants a peice of me, and I'm gonna give some. Break my foot off in her ass. You say she's my ally??? Show me proof. I scheme with her, but only to obtain my own ends."

:: The GodPhoenix lands on Cloud's uncle's farm in New Zealand. He in vites us in for tea, and we graciously accept, before resuming our mission...::

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 06-01-2008 05:43 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Cloud wonders what trouble those two girls created over there in Sydney. I really would like to hear what Ebony thought of TJ "in the flesh."

FYI... the ONLY people here to see my'flesh' at the Gatchavention are the Eagle and the Condor, thank you very much. And since Ebony is a Swan...

It's not THAT kind of convention, you see... Wink

No new posts 06-01-2008 10:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I thought they were only meeting yesterday though, not today as well.
But I could be wrong about that.

Ah... once you have met TJ... she is with you for LIFE... Bwaaa haaaa haaaa.... Devil1

No new posts 06-01-2008 10:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
I just checked the Sydney papers and there's nothing in them referring to a transplanted Canadian or a resident Australian causing chaos in the city. animepompom

That's because Galactor is grabbing all of the headlines with their behind-the-scenes corruption of Britney Spears.

No new posts 06-01-2008 10:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I think Amy and Tone are too busy creating havoc to miss her. Sneeky

I have heard (from my secret sources) about their evil activities... let's just say that they shall NOT go unpunished.... spy

The RI/Galactor fic is in the works... Devil1

No new posts 06-01-2008 10:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Hey, CD, we better watch out. You know that as soon as TJ hears about this (or returns - I'm not sure which will happen first) the pokes and whips will be on us in full-force... Kinky Poke Kinky Poke Kinky Poke

Only on YOU, Hino.... Kinky

My sources tell me that CD is writing! So YOU are my primary target.... Sniper

No new posts 06-01-2008 10:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Ummm, I thought Tone had already taken the Poke stick from TJ. I thought all that was left was the yo-yo and the Kinky. And we were trying to enlist Ebony's help in retrieving those.

NO ONE has taken my Yo-Yo or whip... anything Toneman is using is a FAKE (but what else would you expect from Red Impulse... especially as we all now know that he is a traitor who has joined forces with Galactor) and the TRUE weapons are still at my disposal.

Just ask Ebony. I just used them on her this evening...

No new posts 06-01-2008 11:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

I think Amy and Tone are too busy creating havoc to miss her. Sneeky

I DO miss her CD. It's no fun to start havoc around and Eagle -bash without TJ!

Am I in trouble then, when Galactor misses me???? Hiding

(p.s. I love you too, Amy! Smooch2 )

No new posts 06-01-2008 11:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Traitor?!?!? JUN!! I helped keep this this going while you were away!!!! You shpuld thank me really. I never went to gallacter... I just wanted to raise some hell.. and that I did indeed... I'm so proud of me....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 06-01-2008 13:35 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Traitor?!?!? JUN!! I helped keep this this going while you were away!!!! You shpuld thank me really. I never went to gallacter... I just wanted to raise some hell.. and that I did indeed... I'm so proud of me....

Ohh! look at that, as soon as TJ appears he changes his tune.

Cloud eyes TJ, what info do you have on him, that you can bring him to his knees so quickly. heeheehee.

No new posts 06-01-2008 15:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
"You don't understand Hino. I'm not taking you to Amy to continue her eagle bashing... She just thinks she wants a peice of me, and I'm gonna give some. Break my foot off in her ass. You say she's my ally??? Show me proof. I scheme with her, but only to obtain my own ends."

:: The GodPhoenix lands on Cloud's uncle's farm in New Zealand. He in vites us in for tea, and we graciously accept, before resuming our mission...::

Wasn't it nice that my Uncle offered us tea Tone, considering I never let him know we were going to drop in.

And it is a good thing they were home and not over in Australia visiting their daughters and SIL's. Smile

No new posts 06-01-2008 15:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Ummm, I thought Tone had already taken the Poke stick from TJ. I thought all that was left was the yo-yo and the Kinky. And we were trying to enlist Ebony's help in retrieving those.

NO ONE has taken my Yo-Yo or whip... anything Toneman is using is a FAKE (but what else would you expect from Red Impulse... especially as we all now know that he is a traitor who has joined forces with Galactor) and the TRUE weapons are still at my disposal.

Just ask Ebony. I just used them on her this evening...

Cloud turns accusing eyes to Toneman. "You told me you took her stick. But then, what should I expect from RI. You lied to your son your entire life, why not to strangers as well?" Wink

Sorry Hino, I guess you and I have a lot more work to do. And we do not appear to have convinced Ebony to help us with our scheme. I guess as juniors on the board we do not have our skills of corruption up to par yet.
At least I don't. To much Animeangel in me still.

No new posts 06-01-2008 15:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Uh oh... Looks like we're all in trouble now! TJ was able to get online and I think we've all just been scolded! Happy

CD - ITA that our corruption skills are not up to snuff yet. I guess we will need to continue our lessons with Sensei TJ.

<Hino grabs her tube of Neosporin and considers taking out stock in the ointment. Something tells her that she will be needing lots of the stuff to help heal her whip and yo-yo wounds upon TJ's return>

As for Tone, well, I never truly trust Red Impulse. After that whole holding-the-future-Eagle-underwater-when-he-was-4 thing, I never had much faith in him. So my bad for letting the Red Squadron leader stay on the GodPhoenix for the duration of our trip to NZ/AU. I realize now that I probably shoulda kicked his ass out while we were flyng over the Pacific Ocean.

No new posts 06-01-2008 16:57 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (11): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Thread Closed by: Cep
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: