Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » All I want for Chritmas-is five birds in a Canary cage.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All I want for Chritmas-is five birds in a Canary cage.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
All I want for Chritmas-is five birds in a Canary cage. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Warning this story has sexual content.

Berg Katse is out to spoil Christmas, and the International Christmas fair in Paris is the place he has set up his latest Mecha. People have gone missing from the fair and the SNT are sent into investigate.

But who will be this years Miss Christmas??? With the Eagle as the Swans fashion Co-ordinator it could be a tough call, but then Miss Iceland hates competition.

So much to tell...who does Joe hook up with at New year. I guess you'll have to read it to find out.
slap2

It is now illustrated by Katsesama.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 121.41 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 29-12-2007 05:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: