Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Broke the 100 Fics barrier!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Broke the 100 Fics barrier!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Broke the 100 Fics barrier! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know this might be a slightly late notification but I was just checking over the site and realised that we have broken the 100 fic barrier!

Well done to all the people who have contributed to the site, keep it up and rock on! Headbanger1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-12-2007 23:37 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

woohoo Now lets go for the 200 fics!

No new posts 18-12-2007 02:31 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's Awesome! Whoo hoo! woohoo

No new posts 18-12-2007 04:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Rainbow3 Great news! Yippee

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-12-2007 09:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
woohoo Now lets go for the 200 fics!

ITA Ebony!

No new posts 18-12-2007 12:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Just some ficcie trivia

Did you know that TJ has published 27 fics so far! Awsome TJ...so a lot of those fics are TJ's.

No new posts 18-12-2007 21:48 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I was thinking that, too...TJ holds the record! Go, TJ! You're on a roll! Rolling

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-12-2007 21:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL... I have a couple I haven't uploaded yet, either! I haven't had time to do the formatting.... Redface

No new posts 19-12-2007 00:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohh, TJ keep going and we'll hit the 200! ballchain

No new posts 19-12-2007 07:29 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I'll have 2 soon...that will help out with the numbers!

No new posts 19-12-2007 08:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I'll have 2 soon...that will help out with the numbers!

Which ones, which ones?

No new posts 19-12-2007 08:46 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Yay.

Kids, we rock!!

Let's keep it going and have Gatchamania hosting the largest Gatch/BotP fanfiction library on the net!

I must go through all my stuff and post some more finished ones ... Yeah. Occasionally I do finish fics..

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 19-12-2007 17:39 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun

I must go through all my stuff and post some more finished ones ... Yeah. Occasionally I do finish fics..

SJ

Amy stares at the list of her unfinished fic folders. Ouchh I'd rather Booze

No new posts 19-12-2007 18:53 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

SJ

Are you suffering from SJ disease, Amy?

My problem is weekends. I get on a roll, write like a fiend, and then the weekend hits. I can't use the puter at home because the lil'bit won't let me play. I then over think the story in my mind, and push myself to a point that I can't really find the energy to continue.

I am going to go back to an old fic I started called "On Trial" which is a trilogy I was working on with Mark being up on charges stemming from a blown mission.

I uploaded my Xmas fic to the library to increase out number, and will seek out a couple of other ones...

OH OH OH I have one that CD would LOVE!!

Must find. Must find ...

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 19-12-2007 19:03 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

SJ

My problem is weekends. I get on a roll, write like a fiend, and then the weekend hits. I can't use the puter at home because the lil'bit won't let me play. I then over think the story in my mind, and push myself to a point that I can't really find the energy to continue.

I am going to go back to an old fic I started called "On Trial" which is a trilogy I was working on with Mark being up on charges stemming from a blown mission.

I uploaded my Xmas fic to the library to increase out number, and will seek out a couple of other ones...

Must find. Must find ...

SJ

One that Cloud would love to see SJ, is the conclusion of No. You left poor Princess tied to the bed and Jason "talking" to her using morse code over her communicator.

Drop Grissom, and Sarah, if you feel like it. Nail Hodges a** to the wall and get the Eagle in there to get our girl out

No new posts 19-12-2007 19:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

SJ

Must find. Must find ...

SJ

Well, my problem is this way: Bloody muse bites me exactly when I have test paper and tons of homework for the next day . Amy plays good girl, ignores the muse and pretends to learn. 10 minutes after she's typing madly at that Ego ficcie. Then Dad walks into the room.

"Shouldn't you be learning?" at 120 db! Howl, bang crash, Bird Missle..... Buzzsaw

The End!

No new posts 19-12-2007 19:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I have finally finished two fics.... now if I can just get the other two out of my way.... maybe then more will come to me...

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 19-12-2007 20:02 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I hope you can get some inspiration over the holiday, Amy!

No new posts 19-12-2007 20:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Passes across a handful of the Grand Marnier Liquer chocolates from the box she received from one of the District Managers to Amy

Liquid-chocolate inspiration my dear.

Only 5% alcohol in there ....

giggle

I find, sometimes, that putting on a mixed CD (or even the radio) and getting into a good song can inspire writing.

Many of my fics have stemmed from a single song ...

Or even put on an album which is of the same genre in which you're writing (sappy for sappy, hard for angst, etc.) I find that can usually kick-start me back on track.

I hope you can find your muse, Amy.

SJ
Eating too many liqueur chocolates at the reception desk today ...

Sighhh

No new posts 19-12-2007 20:38 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I, too, have been inspired by songs... just look at Naughty and Nice! Big Grin I was inspired for Prom Night by going to a 'prom' concert.

No new posts 19-12-2007 20:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: