Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Move Over Sonic the Hedgehog...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Move Over Sonic the Hedgehog...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Move Over Sonic the Hedgehog... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Gatchaman is here! Sort of...

No new posts 14-12-2007 03:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Lol2 Laugh laugh3

That's great! Good find. So was that in one of your kids' books? Smile

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 14-12-2007 05:09 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Animejoy Ken the Hedgehog!! Awesome! Love Jinpei as Tails! And Ryu is a walrus? Too funny!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-12-2007 10:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Poor Soniq!

No new posts 14-12-2007 13:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It found it while Googling other stuff online. It was on some Sonic Fanpage.

No new posts 14-12-2007 14:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Poor Soniq!

You're just upset that Ego wasn't included... Winknudge

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 14-12-2007 16:14 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Poor Soniq!

You're just upset that Ego wasn't included... Winknudge

Amy sighs

So true

Well, Ego could be Sonic. Haven't you noticed they're both blue? And he certainly loves the to be in the limelight!

No new posts 14-12-2007 17:27 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
So true

Well, Ego could be Sonic. Haven't you noticed they're both blue? And he certainly loves the to be in the limelight!

I think Amy might be on to something... here's my evidence...

Animegiggle

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 14-12-2007 17:59 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
quote:
So true

I think Amy might be on to something... here's my evidence...

Animegiggle

Bwahahaha no wonder Sonic was one of my favourites cartoon character. And I only like the villains! kewlpics Tim!

No new posts 14-12-2007 19:04 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

This is weird......... Ooh

No new posts 15-05-2009 12:56 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

quote:
Poor Soniq!

Soniq?

No new posts 25-01-2010 05:31 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Joe as Knuckles! Biglaugh3

No new posts 26-01-2010 01:12 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: