Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Episode Two is here!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Episode Two is here!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Episode Two is here! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I couldn't wait! Here it is!
The team deals with the aftermath of the attack, and notify Dr. Nanbu of the situation.... Let me know what you think.... Who do you think the mystery attacker is???

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 2.13 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 29-11-2007 08:15 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooh... Joe's angry now! Watch out for the rampaging cyborg!

Okay, I'll admit to being a little confused... If the 'Bravo' person Nambu is talking to is the one who attacked, why is Nambu supporting him/her? Or are they just psycho with an agenda of their own?

I am ROFL 2 abot the DeLorean... have you met Raggletag yet? He owns one!

I'm looking forward to having more pieces of the mystery solved. Wink

No new posts 29-11-2007 14:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok I have no idea who the attacker is, or what Nambu is up to either! I'm confused and totally curious and enjoying this! Now where's part 3? cinema

No new posts 29-11-2007 18:08 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Episode three is finished, but I'm not posting it till everyone is done chewing on two. There will be a pic with it previewing episode four. Thank you guys sooooo much already for giving me a reason to do this, and making me feel good when I see that Y'all are eating this stuff up like vicodan or something.

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 29-11-2007 19:42 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I just finished reading parts I and II. Very interesting... I have absolutely no idea who the attacker is, or the purpose of Bravo. I'm so curious!! Can't wait for part III!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 30-11-2007 00:23 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It just occurred to me... is Bravo the G-Force team? Wink

No new posts 30-11-2007 01:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
It just occurred to me... is Bravo the G-Force team? Wink

I had the same thought last night!! But then I was thinking that G-Force was....ummmm....a little softer than Gatchaman was (but not nearly as soft as BoTP!). I wasn't sure if they would have it in them.

But then again........

I'm loving the mystery element of the fic, Tone! Hopefully you'll drop a few more clues before you reveal the perpetrator. spy

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 30-11-2007 11:44 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: