Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Tatsunoko Baby
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tatsunoko Baby
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Tatsunoko Baby Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Some of you might recall the Tatsunoko Baby campaign that ran on the Excite website in Japan a few years back. It featured baby versions of many of Tatsunoko's popular characters, including the Gatchaman characters. Think Tatsunoko meets Muppet Babies or the Flintstone Kids and you'll have the general idea.

The characters for the Tatsunoko Baby campaign were designed by Suzuka Yoshida, the daughter of Tatsuo Yoshida. Suzuka has her own section on the Tatsunoko website, where some of the artwork she has done for the studio is being displayed. Just recently, several previously unseen design drawings for Tatsunoko Baby were added to the site, including a handful of the Gatchaman characters, retitled the Gatchan 5. They can be found on the Suzuka Museum page at:

Suzuka Museum

The Tatsunoko Baby images are toward the top of the page, after a small biography of Suzuka Yoshida and some images of the Tatsunoko Baby versions of the characters from Casshan. There are also a trio of her drawings of the regular versions of Ken and Jun at the bottom of the page, which those of you with good memories might remember from when I posted about those a while back.

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 20-09-2007 20:49 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the link, James! I like this photo the best:

I am ROFL 2 at their hair!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 20-09-2007 at 21:53.
No new posts 20-09-2007 21:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They do look cute.

Thanks James for sharing.

No new posts 21-09-2007 07:47 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I love the way the Phoenix has grown legs.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 21-09-2007 07:57 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I was expecting to see some egg shells nearby chibiX.

No new posts 21-09-2007 13:13 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Thanks for the link, James! I like this photo the best:

I am ROFL 2 at their hair!!!!

Yeah, that's my favourite one as well.

No new posts 21-09-2007 13:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday

I think that was from Gatchaman II.

No new posts 21-09-2007 13:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:

Nope, sill from Gatch 1. The Gatch 2 Phoeninx was red and white.

No new posts 21-09-2007 14:02 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Love the leggy phoenix. The babies, though, remind me of a pre-teen girl overdoing the "ooooh, it's gotta be cuuuute!" phase.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 21-09-2007 16:30 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:

Nope, sill from Gatch 1. The Gatch 2 Phoeninx was red and white.

When I szw the legged phonenix, then I thoughtof someone's comment that in Gatch II, it looked like a chicken ad this one kinda reminds me of that comment.

No new posts 22-09-2007 07:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: