Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Ew?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ew?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I apologize for how long it's taken me to post this - my dad's been diagnosed with 2 different cancers and has been in and out of the hospital so life's been a bit hectic for a few months....

I've received 3 fics for the exchange and they have been posted in the writer's block, I'll go put links to them in the original exchange thread also. It's been a while since I've posted anything, so any formatting errors are probably something I did/forgot to do. If anyone else had something for the exchange, just send it over and I'll post it. I'll give it until next weekend to post the identities of the authors.

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 05-11-2023 00:54 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's sad news to hear. I'm in shock to hear she passed away. Frown She did a lot for the fandom and kept Gatchamania alive all this time.

I imagine her spirit in a majestic firebird flying away with the five birds she loved.

No new posts 05-11-2023 08:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by mylari
I apologize for how long it's taken me to post this - my dad's been diagnosed with 2 different cancers and has been in and out of the hospital so life's been a bit hectic for a few months....

Thanks again Mylari, and all the best to your dad and you in this difficult time!

No new posts 05-11-2023 12:01 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

So sorry to hear about your dad, Mylari. I'm wishing him a speedy recovery.

No new posts 05-11-2023 12:20 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by mylari

I've received 3 fics for the exchange and they have been posted in the writer's block, I'll go put links to them in the original exchange thread also. It's been a while since I've posted anything, so any formatting errors are probably something I did/forgot to do. If anyone else had something for the exchange, just send it over and I'll post it. I'll give it until next weekend to post the identities of the authors.

Been there myself this year with breast, so I get it. I hope it's operable and they get it all. Make sure you rest too.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 05-11-2023 23:23 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Am so sorry to hear of her passing. She did so much for this fandom and I always admired her dedication and sense of humor. She will be missed for sure.

"I imagine her spirit in a majestic firebird flying away with the five birds she loved." - Ebony that is a really lovely thought indeed!

No new posts 08-11-2023 00:19 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Mad Katharine Mad Katharine is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-04-2010

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by The Other Jason
Hi Stardust,

I'm very sorry to hear this. In her last message, it sounded like she was getting better. She was another great person that did a lot for fans and the fandom, and tried to keep everyone interested in a lot of various topics. Thanks for letting all of us know.

This is so sad. she did so much work here and for the fandom. She’ll be missed.

No new posts 17-11-2023 19:24 Mad Katharine is offline Send an Email to Mad Katharine Search for Posts by Mad Katharine Add Mad Katharine to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm sorry not to be able to participate in the fic challenge. Family commitments have curbed my writing! I will write EW a short farewell fic with her and the team in the new year. I want to do it well rather than rushed.

No new posts 07-12-2023 21:11 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I'm sorry not to be able to participate in the fic challenge. Family commitments have curbed my writing! I will write EW a short farewell fic with her and the team in the new year. I want to do it well rather than rushed.

I think that's a lovely idea, I may join you in that

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 10-12-2023 01:19 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

OMG I just logged back on after a long absence and I'm devastated to hear that ElectricWhite has passed away.

Wishing everyone the best for Christmas. Hold on to the ones you care about. You never know what's around the corner.

No new posts 25-12-2023 05:52 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by stardust
quote:

Do you have some ideas? I have a few. I mostly pictured her on her computer on the side of the world checking up on her favourite chat group. I kinda wonder if it must have disappointed her at times with no response to all Bradbury Jar challenges she loyally posted. I feel it's a starting place for a story....

I'm soon to start studying again, hopefully over time it will come together.

No new posts 05-02-2024 02:12 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stardust
quote:

Do you have some ideas? I have a few. I mostly pictured her on her computer on the side of the world checking up on her favourite chat group. I kinda wonder if it must have disappointed her at times with no response to all Bradbury Jar challenges she loyally posted. I feel it's a starting place for a story....

I'm soon to start studying again, hopefully over time it will come together.

I got busy, but thanks for the reminder on this. I have a dog show coming up this week so that won't happen soon.
I keep having this vision of her in the sky aboard the Phoenix with the gang as she leaves earth for other adventures.
I am saddened that this forum has pretty much died along with her.

No new posts 12-02-2024 15:46 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: