Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » *weary smile*
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page *weary smile*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
*weary smile* Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ever had one of those gruelling days where you are run off your feet, tending to kids , one sick by the flu , trigerring their asthma, and youve ended up in hospital ...a couple of days ago...then the other ends up seeing two doctors who prescribe her two different medications for the same prognosis..viral infection.

Think Im seeing spots and mind is a blur from lack of sleep ensuring they get their ventolin and medicine every three hours..

*weary loopy grin*

Ya know...this is why I love Gatch so much..it gives me time to sneak in , catch up with the board, and messages , gives me one heck of a smile and chuckle , a breather if you will from the whirlwind insanity of tending to kids at the moment.

God Bless you All..

*grouphugs ya all warmly*

Im too exhausted to reply to anything today so please forgive me for just being able to read down the board and gorgeous , inspiring personal messages..or even trying to find smiley emoticons even for this post here..

Luvs yas all

Check ya Later..

THUD...

ZZZzzzzzzzzz.......

No new posts 01-05-2004 19:52 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow! Rotten week! Take a bubble bath and a nap and harass us in the morning! *huggles*

No new posts 01-05-2004 20:49 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Aww Imikins Pleased

*sweeps the slumbering Imi to a soft ickle bed, with pillows and one of those funny little mints that hotels leave you for some reason*

Animelove

now off to beddie byes Sleep2

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 01-05-2004 23:20 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Have you ever considered divorcing him and making him keep the kids?

Thats what I would do if I ever got pregnant.

No new posts 02-05-2004 06:36 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Tengu babies would prolly look like fluffy little chickens with parrot beaks though?

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 02-05-2004 10:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

aww Imi

Come here and I'll look after you.

Hope both your lovely kids are well now and you can have some relaxing you time.

Plenty of bubbles in the bath, someone cooking your dinner or bringing you breakfast in bed.

For now sleep well you know we will be here when you are ready Smooch

No new posts 02-05-2004 14:28 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Im ready hon...and thankyou thankyou for one night of catching up on much needed sleep and rest . Its all i needed..Trust me am refreshed , ready and rearing to go again...

*grabs ya all in the bubble bath as thanks for gorgeous advice *

oh and...

Giggles Lol

See what Im talking about? I just a visual of yellow fluffy chicks with HUGE parrot beaks and its cracking me up! Lol2

THIS is why we need the insanity !!

Darn it Tengu, You should have given me your advice about 17 years ago!! Alas Instead of divorcing him, Im packing him off express post to you. Please feel free to humanise and civilise him as best as you see fit . Any torturous methods you employ in your fics with Zoltar and other characters , are perfectly acceptable.. I think after that, he might be more willing to help around the house and kids!

think Ill keep the kids from school one more day , even tho Im finally seeing payoff from vigilant watch over them , past four days. Can finally ease off from the nightly medicine and ventolin taking. First night I 'm free!

so thankyou thankyou for bubble bath and nap suggestion Ashke.. *huggles back in da bubble bath*

And Rotten week?...You kidding me??! LOL!!! Its been a a Bloody BRILLIANT Week~!! Caught up with long lost cyberbuds and an awesome chinwag a couple of nights ago while pulling those all nighters..laughed myself almost literally under the table having fun in here..and it gave me the strength to beam that much brighter to kids and da Griz.

I havent grumbled not ONCE and made sure kids were kept grinning through their illness . <trust me my family and I are crazier in REal Life than I could ever be in here! *grin*>

Heck Ill do it all over again!..

Just needed to catch up on sleep and was in DEFINITE need of a shower ...ahhhh..to smell squeaky clean and fresh instead of eucaplyptus oil and Vicks
Vaporrub....aaaah Bliss!

er..ok..ok too much info..*evil grin*

shame my warped brain will NEVER be clean...Devil1

C'mere Cep..I thank you baby for being such a consumate host and considerate admin to the site, giving me the softest bed in a hotel not only with minties but one heck of a minibar, and quite a spectaluar view..Not too mention this Huge Bathtub....

AAAHhhh Frolickiing in Bubble bath with fave cyberbuds ..wht more can One ask for?

WHOOHOO!!

No new posts 02-05-2004 15:06 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Does your husband do gardens and weld cars, Imaqtz??

Tengu dont reproduce much, they are uncertain how its done (see my `crazy fools` fic)

and despite emus eggs being passed off as tengus, they dont lay eggs.

No new posts 02-05-2004 19:16 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Aw...poor Imi. *pats Imi on head*
Glad things seem to be getting a *little* bit better anyways.

No new posts 02-05-2004 21:04 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: