Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Storm Collectibles Announces Gatchaman License
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Storm Collectibles Announces Gatchaman License
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Storm Collectibles Announces Gatchaman License Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Hong Kong-based Storm Collectibles made an announcement on their twitter account that they have a license to make Gatchaman product. You can see the announcement here:

https://twitter.com/stormcohk/status/1255513225635852288

As you can see, the announcement has no details about -- well-- pretty much anything you'd want to ask. A look at their website shows that they do highly detailed action figures in various sizes (6 inches tall, 12 inches tall, 18 inches tall), and I've read elsewhere that they also do figure statues. I've also read more than one comment that there is frequently a very, very long wait between when they announce a license and when a product actually appears, sometimes on the order of several years. So, while the announcement itself might be exciting, I wouldn't start holding my breath waiting to add anything from them to my collection. But, eventually....

James

No new posts 01-05-2020 01:58 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

A week or so ago, Storm Collectibles posted a few pictures of the prototype of their upcoming Ken figure, along with the message:

"Storm Collectibles is proudly presents our new licensing partner Tatsunoko Production to release their legendary character action figure: Gatchaman ! 1st Prototype is shown in the images (Pending approval) Final release is coming soon !"

No further information like anticipated release date or pricing as of yet, but I figured you all might enjoy seeing what's coming.

James

No new posts 17-10-2020 21:18 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: