Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » New anime Star Wars movie
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New anime Star Wars movie
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
New anime Star Wars movie Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The ones who went to ComicCon probably know this already...

I just read on IMDB that there's a new Star Wars movie called "Resistance", it's a prequel to "The force awakens" and it's in anime style!

Although, I have to say, watching the trailer I realised once again how much better Gatch is, despite being made more than 40 years ago. Still, I would like to watch it (it will have Poe Dameron and BB eight), although I don't know if it will be shown in theatres, the trailer said Disney Channel.

Edited twice as when I put the number in BB-eight it came out as a smiley Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Daniella T on 19-08-2018 at 19:42.
No new posts 19-08-2018 19:41 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: