Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Without the Geowall
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Without the Geowall
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Infini-T Force Without the Geowall Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cross-posted from Crescent Coral Base:

I used my Google-fu to find a site where you can watch episodes of Infini-T Force without the geowall.

The following elegant and finely-crafted hyperlink will take you to episode 11. You should be able to navigate to the other eps from there if you like. Neither my browser nor my internet security system were the slightest bit bothered by this site, so I'm going to take it that this is a good thing.

When I tried to visit the site using my phone, however, I found it had some really annoying and persistent pop-up ads. I don't mind advertising that doesn't interfere with website usage, but when it's intrusive, that's when I turn the adblocker ON.

https://www.watchcartoononline.com/infin...-english-subbed

Thus far I'm quite enjoying what has been described as anime's answer to The Avengers. It's an awesome superhero team-up with amazing animation and an interesting plot. (Also, this iteration of Ken is absolutely adorkable. In ep.2, every time he opens his mouth, the cause of feminism in Japan is set back by about twenty years, but he gets better after Friender tries to bite him on the bum.)

No new posts 16-12-2017 08:00 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Glad you can finally watch and are enjoying it! A friend who speaks Japanese said that sometimes the translations make Ken sound more sexist than he actually does in Japanese. That said, she agrees that he has that old school vibe, so it's not entirely inaccurate either.

As much as I might grumble that Ken doesn't look at all like himself, I otherwise like him quite a bit in this. It's a relief. Smile

No new posts 17-12-2017 20:24 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: