Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Swoops in saying Hi
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swoops in saying Hi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Big Grin Swoops in saying Hi Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all

I aten't ded.

I have been around, lurking and writing fic but more for the Thunderbirds fandom (I've become the "Fandom Mom" of the Thunderbirds Are Go fandom on Tumblr - I just sort of fell into it being one of the oldest in the fandom).

I will be in and out but am busy in real life with work and also trying to keep my health going. Sadly - my health has not been good which means I've had to husband my "energy spoons" very carefully to ensure I can do things like go to work so I can earn a living. Still - Hi to oldies and newbies all!

Wave2

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 29-09-2017 05:31 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Maddy Wave1

Welcome back, we've missed you!

No new posts 29-09-2017 07:01 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Maddy, I've seen some of your older fics recently on AO3. (The memories!)

I'm glad to see you dropped in, and hope your health is improving. It's been a rough year for you from Facebook posts.

Totally understand its hard to write fic's in more than one fandom, and live life too.

Nice to see you around again.

I didn't get into Thunderbirds, but from what I've seen of it, its a good series. I only write fanfics in Gatchaman and BOTP.

No new posts 29-09-2017 08:47 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Hey Maddy!

I totally understand how rough it can be when the health doesn't cooperate. I'm glad you popped in!

No new posts 29-09-2017 15:23 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Welcome. Smile

No new posts 29-09-2017 20:52 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Glad to see you here--welcome back! Smile

No new posts 30-09-2017 23:04 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

Good to see you around on the board again. And thanks for all the kudos on AO3. Much appreciated.

Wave3

No new posts 01-10-2017 00:35 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I am binge-reaading your fics!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 01-10-2017 01:53 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola Maddy,

Nice to meet you! We haven't had the chance to talk. My name is Adriana and glad to have you back!

Condor

No new posts 01-10-2017 06:11 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: