Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » My Sh#tty year has just got Cr#ppier
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Sh#tty year has just got Cr#ppier
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
My Sh#tty year has just got Cr#ppier Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So last November my heart girl had to have an emergency hysterectomy , she recovered well , this was about the same time the other dogs had a hissy fit with each other and had to get a few stitches themselves

last week we found a small lump on my heart girl and were hoping it was just a small hernia , so off to the vets we go (yer ha ha) it's cancer

Today she is booked in for surgery...alas the pathology came back with a few abnormalities...so she has to have a chest xray to see if it is cancer has spread - she's 12years old..I have to wait till this afternoon to know more

So far this year....... I have had a major fight with sister number 3 (she is morbidly obese and I was tired of watching her eat herself to death , she thinks I'm the one with problems and off course it's everyone else's fault especially our parents that she is like this. She in her late 50's now and has never taken much responsibility for her life or her sons, oh yer she can barely walk now cause her is carrying to much wait)

I discovered I have 4 abscesses in my breasts, the good news it's all in the adipose tissue and not in the breast tissue itself, though one near the surface got infected and after 3 weeks is now almost healed (I found a good female doctor and she is happy) though it looks like I have a third nipple ( I know a little to much info)

My course is till bending, as the college had yet to make a decision

Thank god for the ability to increase my credit card, cause what I saved through the holidays is gone and work has entered the quiet period again.

next week is the anniversary of a good friends death, ( she died a few days after valentines), so we are having a wake and I think I may need a few extra drinks

I though this year would be better, how delusional of me.

At the moment I don't have very much resilience, can cry at the drop of a hat ( not like me at all) and keep standing out of pure stubbiness and for the first time in a very long time can't figure a way out or see the reason or lesson in any off this.

honestly I beginning to understand why sister number 2 stopped believing in god

No new posts 02-02-2015 23:31 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oh yer my spelling has got worse, but kinda don't care enough to fix it

end of ranting.....bar humbug

No new posts 02-02-2015 23:34 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh man, I'm so sorry littlewolf... I wish I had the right words to help you, but just know that I'm willing to listen if you need to vent (you can PM or email me if you don't want it out here). *hugs* hang in there!

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 02-02-2015 23:57 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles LW, It will get better, stay strong, we know you can do it!

No new posts 03-02-2015 00:01 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Hugs!

No new posts 03-02-2015 00:17 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

*hugs* LW. Frown You have every reason to feel overwhelmed and to shed a bunch of tears. I'm also willing to listen if you need it. All I can say is to remember that you can do art without classes, so if you find it therapeutic, you may find some comfort in that. :/ I can see why you'd be impatient for your classes to start, though! I would be too.

No new posts 03-02-2015 01:21 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Oh LW! Crying5 I wish I could just say a word and make that grief go away (or at least go to someone who really deserves it)! You've got my email address, too. Just let me know if there's anything else I could do to help you get through this rough time. Huggles

No new posts 03-02-2015 02:04 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

So sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. All I can do is offer yet another sympathetic ear and some virtual hugsHuggles Wish I could do more.

No new posts 03-02-2015 04:34 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a rough time. Don't ever feel bad for venting about it, either. Smile Huggles

No new posts 03-02-2015 13:18 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer
RE: My Sh#tty year has just got Cr#ppier Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LW, I woke up this morning and realized that there is something good you can take from this:

You could have had this

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolf
though it looks like I have a third nipple

in the middle of your face! Circle

No new posts 03-02-2015 13:41 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

So sorry...hope it gets better for you soon! Crap

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-02-2015 14:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

You're a strong woman, LW. You've proven that again and again. You gain strength through your friends and we're here, through thick or thin. Reach out to us when you need to.

No new posts 05-02-2015 00:40 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Sending love & hugs ~~

No new posts 06-02-2015 03:10 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Are you a Pisces, LW, by any chance? Because we are having a shitty year, it's true. My heart goes out to you, and I understand very well what you mean when you say your resilience is down... I ve been crying on and off for a week, for stupid reasons...

Hugs to you!

No new posts 06-02-2015 08:16 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

DT, I always had a feeling there was something fishy about you and now I know why! Elftongue2

No new posts 06-02-2015 08:35 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Hugs to you, too, DT!

No new posts 06-02-2015 20:27 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Thanks, guys! Let's hope things look up soon for the fish... And all other zodiac signs as well...

No new posts 07-02-2015 10:16 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: