Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Mad 💢😡
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mad 💢😡
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Swan_Jun Swan_Jun is a Male

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 31-01-2010

spacer
Mad 💢😡 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay there are some things I will tolerate and others I will not tolerate and what I'm about to tell you might make me cry so that's warning up front

I was watching my friends Haley stream last night when a weird message popped up I read it before the Auto mod banned the message and deleted it but it said

I want to Rape the Shit out of you and I followed your IP address
That Got me so upset I had to log off twitch last night after telling Haley I had to go it was getting me stressed the next morning I look at the message in a screen capture Haley had posted and I started crying I'm like she doesn't deserve that s*** and I'm definitely reporting the guy who did it to her

BIRD GO!

No I don't Suffer From A Swan Obsession. Being a Swan Is Graceful and beautiful

No new posts 17-12-2020 17:54 Swan_Jun is offline Send an Email to Swan_Jun Search for Posts by Swan_Jun Add Swan_Jun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: God_phoenix45 YIM Screenname: Shadow_ranger2004 MSN Screenname: Cockatiel_2007
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please tell me the poster got banned instantly and reported to Twitch!

No new posts 18-12-2020 11:35 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: