Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The Mysterious Death of Casey Kasem
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Mysterious Death of Casey Kasem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
The Mysterious Death of Casey Kasem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

This Saturday evening, the CBS news program 48 Hours will be featuring a segment that they're calling "The mysterious death of Casey Kasem." The 48 Hours segment focuses on the ongoing battle between Casey's family members over his estate, as well as the accusations they have made against each other regarding his passing.

Casey Kasem, of course, was the voice of Mark in Battle of the Planets, so I figured some people here might be interested in checking the episode out. It'll air on your local CBS affiliate this Saturday night.

James

No new posts 20-11-2018 23:44 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'd read that there is now a criminal investigation going on regarding how he was treated at the end of his life and how he passed. I have a feeling its going to get worse than we know.

No new posts 21-11-2018 01:16 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

His kids claim that, when she took him out of the extended care facility, Casey Kasem's second wife pulled out an IV and a feeding tube, which harmed him and hastened his death. The second wife claims that these allegations are just a desperate money-grab by the kids. The daughter, however, said she didn't care about the money -- the second wife could have every penny for all she cared -- just as long as "she gets jail time for causing the death of our father".

The whole thing gets more and more tragic with each passing moment.

No new posts 21-11-2018 12:40 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: