Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Episode 5 is alive!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Episode 5 is alive!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Infini-T Force Episode 5 is alive! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Of course you knew I'd have to use that corny rhyme! Viz and Tubi TV are both now streaming Infini-T Force episode 5, "Invisible Future." Here is the episode synopsis and links. Enjoy!

"Suspicions grow when an elusive guest arrives at Emi’s house looking for help. As the visitor reveals new details, hospitality wears thin when his request places Emi and the team on a collision course with a host of painful truths."

Viz Link:
https://www.viz.com/watch/streaming/medi...sode-5/9925/sub

Tubi TV Link:
http://tubitv.com/tv-shows/392828/s01_e05_invisible_future

The Other Jason

www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 25-10-2017 06:50 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey, you could've gone with what I usually say when I arrive somewhere: "Just when you thought it was safe..."

No new posts 25-10-2017 12:48 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I love how we're getting actual depth not only on the heroes as the show goes on, but also on the villains. Not to mention the fact that a number of the villains didn't start out as villains.

And now I'm worried about Ken!!!!!

No new posts 25-10-2017 21:58 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola Jason,

Thanks for sharing the links but here in Malaysia we can't watch it. However, i found another way to do so...

https://otakustream.tv/anime/infini-t-force/episode-5/

Just in case someone like me, can't access the episodes there.

The series is great! I love the heroes, but not much the girl Emi.

Happy weekend!
Adriana

Condor

No new posts 29-10-2017 05:07 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

I must admit that I sometimes find myself wanting to slap Emi. However, I came across something that might explain why she's acting like this -- she's displaying symptoms of having a High-Functional Depressive personality.

No new posts 29-10-2017 14:10 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

EW: Yeah, I was attributing it to depression as well.

No new posts 29-10-2017 23:05 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: