Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Guess the tunes
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Guess the tunes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Guess the tunes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Guess the ringtones

I found this as I was just looking through the offical webiste of the best football (soccar) team in the world and I listened to the Classic, Movie and Television catergories of ringtones and most of it sound like the tunes, they supposed to be and the TV themes take me back as a kid in the 80s.

No new posts 12-05-2007 09:39 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

ooh Fraggle rock! ..and The Muppets!...whoo That takes me back!

OMG..Knight rider !

and A team...luuurved the A team..

shame there arent any more!

Ever cooler if we really had to guess that tune!

No new posts 12-05-2007 12:13 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Glad that I made you happy Imi.

No new posts 12-05-2007 16:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

And I see MacGyver and the Thunderbirds. cheeleader3

Seeing these sometimes makes me wonder if I should join the
21st century and get a cell phone?

Then I could get the BOTP phone game from Cep too.

No new posts 12-05-2007 19:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

Just seeing your majestic "eagleness" on the board each day makes me happy Met baby. Inluv2

And woah woah!! Cloud honey! No cell phone??! How on earth do you communicate on a daily basis? Oh hang on, forgot the wrist communicators..

Grin!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by imaqtz on 14-05-2007 at 14:19.
No new posts 14-05-2007 14:19 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahh Imi. You see I have lead a very lonely and sheltered life.................... HA!

This probably explains why it took me close to a year to join this (or any forum).

The only people I need to contact I can use land lines. My friends contact me by email, or I see them everyday, and we make plans that way. I have no one living with me: so I do not need to call home to check-in, or ask someone to pick something up at the store.

You see a very lonely existance. Sulk

As if ......
I love living on my own. Although I sometimes really miss an Eagle around to help with the heavy lifiting and "mechanics" of house and car.

As for communicators: That is what Telepathy is for. That is what the team uses in MY stories. "Its much more personal and intimate. Also it can not be tapped into by the opposition."

Communicators Phone are only used to call home.

No new posts 14-05-2007 16:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, you aren't loney anymore and as for being sheltered.........forget it, you are as mad and corrupted as any of us in here.

No new posts 14-05-2007 18:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

Just seeing your majestic "eagleness" on the board each day makes me happy Met baby. Inluv2

Grin!

Blushing

You are probably one of the very few people who can make me feel happy just by reading your posts.

No new posts 14-05-2007 18:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

as for being sheltered.........forget it, you are as mad and corrupted as any of us in here.

Yeah!

I realized that as soon as I met Imi and got frisked by a Condor!

laugh3

No new posts 14-05-2007 19:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

dayum If I dont just want to reach in and give you guys one heck of a group hug smooch!!

Grouphug Smoochies

but hey dont blame me or the frisking Condor for the corruption..blame it on those Spartan Hounds of Chaos and Dogs of Corruption...

and a few whip yielding Swannies..(grin)

No new posts 15-05-2007 13:44 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

As for communicators: That is what Telepathy is for. That is what the team uses in MY stories. "Its much more personal and intimate. Also it can not be tapped into by the opposition."

AHA! so you DO have some fics stashed away !! I'd love to badger you like I do the rest to put stashed fics up , but will give you some leeway and wait ...for a little while longer while you get more confident and are able to fully trust that everyone in here is quite encouraging towards anyone's fic contributions!

Only just a "little " leeway with time Cloud, before I pull the big guns and "persuade" you to post them up!

As for the Telepathy thing...you got me thinking..Was telepathy a power amongst the Team ? I know Ive used it in some IF's , and have read fics with the team communicating with Telepathy..but did that really occur within the show?

Hmm..might be a good question to ask in another thread!

No new posts 15-05-2007 13:59 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Have I ever said I had ANY of my fic written down?

I do not belive that I have. I keep saying they are all in my head. (Much safer there where no one can see them and laugh at me.)

My BOTP universe is quite different from the original story line. I belive in ESP and a lot of that has crept into my story line.

Telepathy, teleportation of objects, and something I call "transportation" of self. That last two require a lot of "energy" and special training. I used these in my mind to explain how Cronus escaped from that Missle.

Sorry have to run I have recess duty now. maybe more at lunch.

No new posts 15-05-2007 14:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thats ok..Im gonna try and use Telepathy to try and get that fic out of your head!...its too interesting for you not to write up!

Grin!

(have a happy stress free day at School with the kiddies! I got back from dealing with my class a couple of hours ago!) Freak3

No new posts 15-05-2007 14:44 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Let's see the fic! The number and type of changes you're making mean it will be AU (Alternate Universe). Yeah, there are some groups that don't like it, some who like it only if labeled as such, some that say you can change the tech but not the characterization, some that say the opposite.

This group says "Gimme!!"

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 17-05-2007 18:02 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi Cricket!

See the thread I started on Telepathy. In there I have started to explain my BOTP universe.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 17-05-2007 at 20:47.
No new posts 17-05-2007 18:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: