Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Battle of the Planets Mobile Phone game
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Battle of the Planets Mobile Phone game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Er, Cepster, are you sure that you sent the game to metaliant@hotmail.co.uk? I have checkd quite often but nothing has come through. Don't tell me that it was stolen by those pesky Happy Boys from Galactor/Spectre.

No new posts 13-05-2007 07:39 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Certainly did, I would expect that,

1. You do not have gatchamania.net on a whitelist
2. Its gone to a spam folder or junk mail box
3. The attachment was removed because hotmail is pony

Elftongue1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 13-05-2007 10:50 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

hmmm...reckon he should go fifty fity, ask the crowd , or ring a friend for the answer?

the answer is obvious!

3...Hotmail is PONY!!!!!!!!

either that or Kenny killed it.. Kenny

No new posts 14-05-2007 14:13 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

You win the prize! first

My suggestion would be to ditch Hotmail / MSN email accounts that are notoriously unreliable.

If you white list the address

admin at gatachamania dot net

Then let me know and I will resend the file for you

Bandit2

No new posts 14-05-2007 14:58 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Jumping

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 14-05-2007 17:39 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Certainly did, I would expect that,

1. You do not have gatchamania.net on a whitelist
2. Its gone to a spam folder or junk mail box
3. The attachment was removed because hotmail is pony

Elftongue1

Probably the 3rd one. Strange that, I never had any problems before.

Oh well, try legion72@supanet.com, which are my other 2 email addresses.

I will find the Galactor responsible and feed him to gator

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 01-04-2009 at 15:08.
No new posts 14-05-2007 18:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

hehehehe Flip

No new posts 15-05-2007 08:48 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Not you, the other that looks either like a small person with a childs voice or the big fat one that eats the chocolate.

No new posts 15-05-2007 19:06 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: