Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » CG Gatchaman Movie Artwork and Article
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CG Gatchaman Movie Artwork and Article
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
CG Gatchaman Movie Artwork and Articles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

A couple of things here. First, Imagi has updated their website to include a small section for their CG Gatchaman movie. It can be found at:

http://www.imagi.com.hk/web/main.php.

Go to the "Our Films" section, and click on "Gatchaman" when that option appears beneath the "Our Films" title. It includes a short press release-style blurb about the film (Telling you nothing you don't already know) and 8 pieces of concept art showing some early images of a few settings for the film.

Also, if you go to the "What's New" section from the front page of the Imagi site, there is a "Q & A With Kevin Munroe." It's mostly about TMNT, but he does touch on Gatchaman briefly.

And, lastly, Ain't It Cool News has a short article about the film, which can be found at:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31981

The article is by Harry Knowles, talking about meeting Kevin Munroe and looking at some of the artwork for the movie. He also includes the same concept art that Imagi has on their site in bitmap form, for those who don't have high-speed connections and don't want to wait forever for the flash pages to load on the Imagi site.

And, lastly, a 2-minute trailer for the movie was shown at the 2007 Digital Leadership Forum. So far, no copies of this trailer have turned up anywhere (Though I'm sure that will change soon enough), but someone who was there and saw it had this description of it:

http://www.butterboom.com/2007/03/22/ima...eils-gatchaman/

Enjoy!

James

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 22-03-2007 at 23:50.
No new posts 22-03-2007 16:59 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

All of this great news is getting me very excited!!!! Jumping Animeparty Popcorn2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-03-2007 02:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It looks like this is coming along quite nicely, hopefully it wil be readily available when its finally released Jumping

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 23-03-2007 10:51 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

That artwork was awesome! It looks very cool..a kind of "Matrix" feel to it. Thanks James for the links (especially the one for those of us without highspeed internet access)!

No new posts 26-03-2007 17:43 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
GATCHAMANMARK1 GATCHAMANMARK1 is a Male
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 28-03-2007

spacer

Cool thanks for the link I can't wait for this to happen!! All I need is to see the trailer and that could hold me off for awhile till the actual movie comes out! Soon enough people are heros will be seen on the big screen!!

No new posts 29-03-2007 19:17 GATCHAMANMARK1 is offline Send an Email to GATCHAMANMARK1 Search for Posts by GATCHAMANMARK1 Add GATCHAMANMARK1 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: