Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Gatchapin Commercial
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchapin Commercial
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Gatchapin Commercial Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello all!

Proving that a little too much time and the rare opportunity to use a broadband connection aren't always a good thing, I ran across a commercial for the Gatchapin TV series that someone loaded onto YouTube. Watch at your own risk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKQkwXWiwdQ

James

No new posts 18-02-2007 23:41 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That is too funny James.... Kudos to you!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 19-02-2007 15:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thats some crazy snit!!! Big Grin What is thats stuff about then?

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 19-02-2007 17:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Bwhahahahhaa...that is insane! I think I have just lost a few brain cells watching it!!! Speak no evil Hear no evil See no evil Lol

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-02-2007 21:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hello all!

quote:
Thats some crazy snit!!! What is thats stuff about then?

Gatchapin is a combination of Gatchaman with characters from the long-running Japanese kids show Ponkickies (A show with costumed characters interacting with real people, kind of like New Zoo Revue did here). The main Ponkickies characters include Gachapin, a young dinosaur, and Mukku, a young bigfoot. The combination of Gatchaman and Gachapin resulted in Gatchapin. Mukku put on a jacket and glasses and became Dr. Mukku.

Gatchapin was initially launched on November 1, 2005 with a website (Which can be found at http://gatchapin.com ) and a continuing selection of collectible items that are mostly available through crane game machines. Over time, additional characters were added to the Gatchapin storyline that was being developed through the website (Gatchapin 2, Gatchapin 3, Gatchapin 4, Gatchapin 5, and the evil Black Gatchapin), and subsequently appeared in the mechandise.

On November 20, 2006, Gatchapin made his TV debut in the series "Go Go! Gatchapin." This is a live-action series aimed at kids with episodes that run 5 minutes each. The series features the adventures of Gatchapin against his arch foe Pierre Katse. The commercial on YouTube is advertising this series.

All-in-all, it's pretty goofy. But if you're willing to take it in the spirit intended, it can be kinda fun.

I hope this helps!

James

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 20-02-2007 at 00:44.
No new posts 20-02-2007 00:43 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: