Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Arcade and Loyalty award!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arcade and Loyalty award!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Arcade and Loyalty award! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

New Arcade!
A new addition to the site is the Arcade. Here you can play several old classic games like tetris, snake etc to wile away the wee hours between the happy chaos here at Gatchamania.net

There will soon be an integration with the RPG system to allow members to win gold from their scores in the arcade, hope you enjoy the new toy!

New Chat!
Yes we know have a basic chatroom. To find it head over to the portal (front site) and you will find a link there. Chatter

Loyalty award!
As you all know there was a recent culling of the member database in which many inactive accounts were removed.

As a thankyou to the members who stuck with Gatchamania during its evolution to these new forums all vet members will recieve a 500 gold gift.

For our new members who joined up to this date it would be a little unfair not to say thanks to you as well and just so you don't feel left out they will recieve a 150 gold gift.

So just to say thanks for sticking with us!

Thanks

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 18-04-2004 13:42 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

well, there i was, happily blasting away on Breakout .. and the damn thing locked up!

grrrrrrrr!!!

at least i managed to grab a screencap - fear my ball wielding skillz! muahahaha!

No new posts 18-04-2004 18:50 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oo? Well in order to play a game its downloaded to your machine so I am guessing your computer may have reached its cache limit or something similar... lemme know if you have any more probs though!

No new posts 18-04-2004 19:24 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

well, i played again and this time it didn't crash .. i got to level 14 and about 7000 points when i finally dropped my last ball (grin!)

but .. thing didn't save my score! what is the point of playing if nobody sees my awesome ball wielding skillz?

No new posts 18-04-2004 19:41 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Woohoo! Score saving is working for me. I shall bask in glory while I can, because my arcade skills were never very good and I can't picture my scores staying there very long...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 18-04-2004 20:26 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Hmm...when you finish a game it ends, waits a moment, then redirects to the scoreboard. Sure you didn't click out?

If not methinks you got dodgy broswer probs. Big Grin

No new posts 18-04-2004 20:51 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

methinks that if this forum can't handle Netscape 7.1, then this forum has a serious problem.

hmmm. i did wait for it to DO something, but once the game ended, it jumped to the scoreboard but said there were no scores yet (blank). i will play a quick game in IE and see if it records.

yup, works fine in IE. Cep, we've got a major browser problem here. Netscape 4x is flakey as anything which i why i eventually upgraded to the new version - but if this forum is IE-compatible to the point where it ignores other Mozilla based browsers.... well, its an issue.

No new posts 18-04-2004 21:03 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Its not that the forum can't handle netscape, its that netscape can't handle the site.

It is a problem I'll grant you that but there isn't much I can do about it, Netscape just needs to improve its product. I am sure that there must be patches or addons for netscape in order for it to run without any probs I just don't know where to get them.

As for the all the miscellenous browsers its just "try and see" I guess.

Not much I can do really Shrug

No new posts 18-04-2004 22:11 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

Oh no, not Tetris. I played that game so much I used to DREAM it.

Must....resist...urge....

Katse

No new posts 18-04-2004 22:33 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

You cannot resist the Tetris. It calls to you, luring you away from your work. It will succeed. You will never be free. Demonic

No new posts 19-04-2004 00:03 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

ooh! games to play 007

No new posts 21-04-2004 07:03 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: