Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Ah the quiet months
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ah the quiet months
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Enjoy your vacation, Meridian! Bring us a souvenir! Wink1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-07-2006 15:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
I'm off for my second holiday of the year. I'm towing our caravan about 170 miles down to the south coast, with child on board (in the car not the caravan). Wish us luck, and I'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Don't like you anymore. You could have invited everybody to stay in your caravan.

I haven't been away for a holiday in several years now.

No new posts 29-07-2006 16:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Ah, it's a rather small caravan. It used to be a cosy 4-berth before its previous owner's DIY skillz reduced it to 3 beds. And due to the lack of privacy - it's 20 years old which is before separate rooms started being put into these things - I wouldn't want to share anyway. ;p

Anyhoo, we had rather good weather, found a number of very nice beaches (one has the fine kind of sand that just runs straight out of your clothes and towels so that they look as if they've never been near the beach after you've shaken them out) and left just as the weather turned. And both going and coming back, all the traffic was jammed the opposite way.

I have bought you all virtual fudge. Choose your flavour and enjoy Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meridianday on 13-08-2006 at 21:22.
No new posts 13-08-2006 21:19 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So why did you bring the rain with you. It's been raining on and off since yesterday.

Glad you enjoyed your holiday but next time buy a TARDIS caravan, so everyone can come with you (better have one with rubber room for you know who).

No new posts 13-08-2006 22:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

MMMMM... fudge is my favorite...pass me the milk chocolate, please! Jumping Thanks, Meridian!Thanks Tongue3

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-08-2006 02:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The weather's good from my point of view - it's only rained since I got back. Tongue1

I am also partaking in the chocolate fudge.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-08-2006 06:53 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I will have the beer flavoured fudge please. Not for the ber of course you understand.

No new posts 14-08-2006 20:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Do you have some dark chocolate fudge?????? If not then I guess I'll go with peanut butter.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 14-08-2006 22:02 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Virtual fudge comes in any flavour you want Lick2 So both dark chocolate and peanut are available, with the flavours combined if you want.

No new posts 15-08-2006 11:31 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Just imagine having all of your flavourite flavours in just one box of fudge.

No new posts 17-08-2006 08:21 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: